Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should we get rid off of the G-Bombs?

Should we get rid off of the G-Bombs?

• Yes

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 33 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perkele

Platinum
I think we've moved on from the tee hee phase, when blacking out another member was the funniest shit ever.

I personally think that a blacked out posts are more annoying that any of the posts the person did that got someone to bomb him/her. Blacked out posts don't serve any of our members, and least of the paying ones.

Let's have an open discussion about this karma store feature and if it should be dropped, and also ideas of other feature that could replace it.

I disabled them in my browser long ago. I left the small nuke symbol active in the user panel so that I can still see when someone has been bombed.

I'm neutral to it. Those who choose to ignore it will and those who don't can still play with them for several thousand K per pop.

since i am new, i'll throw in my opinion..

I think they are fun, but then again, i don't go around pissing people off in an attempt to get them to notice or start threads about me.. (this is the internet)..

I find myself coming down to the office just to check pm's and yes the karma button.. so is it fun?? yes, the bomb thing?? don't know yet, still thinking about that..

the store.. it's fun as well..

Member A blacks out member B, for whatever reason. But Plat members C, D and E comes here to read member B's posts, which they enjoy, for whatever reason. Making the board less readable for members C, D and E is not fair.

Blacking the posts is annoying. How about a "G-Bomb" Avatar?

Honestly, I'd prefer making ANY red you receive, if you're plat or not, show up like the little bombs that non-plats get, seeing the comments and being able to see the post that provoked the pissed offed-ness. It's better than gossiping :qt:

musclemom said:
Blacking the posts is annoying. How about a "G-Bomb" Avatar?

Honestly, I'd prefer making ANY red you receive, if you're plat or not, show up like the little bombs that non-plats get, seeing the comments and being able to see the post that provoked the pissed offed-ness. It's better than gossiping :qt:

These bombs were and are OK
smallkarmaimage.gif
but blacking out the whole post went 2 steps too far. IMO

Top Bottom