Plus there's no college girls dancing in their underwear.The Old Vet said:I say yes. It is geigh.
Knock It Off said:Plus there's no college girls dancing in their underwear.
^^I like this guy.The Old Vet said:Exactly. I need nudity, some violence, maybe some fire burning things that are important to people, some screaming, hot MILFS in trenchcoats putting the fire out, and a fire truck with some cheeze puffs.
sorry i missed itKnock It Off said:Leia-stat posted this months ago. If you want the full version, just go here:
http://zeitgeistmovie.com/
Youtube is a bunch of fags anyway.
Watch the whole thing, it's pretty interesting.BIGBUCK$ said:sorry i missed it
=\
Knock It Off said:Watch the whole thing, it's pretty interesting.

The religion part is only the first segment. It moves on to banking, conspiracy and government type stuff. It's a decent watch.samoth said:It seems long. Is it political or religious?
![]()
TanOsaurus said:That moron says he has "hard evidence" to support his claims...
According to his logic, the Egyptians spoke english & used the english alphabet...
![]()
Knock It Off said:Plus there's no college girls dancing in their underwear.
BIGBUCK$ said:
if people want to hate, let them.LoneTree said:It should be banned.
I am not a religious fanatic and don't dispute the factual accuracy of the message.
I am against dissing anyone's religious belief.
There is already enough hatred around in the world.
hanselthecaretaker said:Why should it be banned? The same thing was posted on google or other site....oh yeah Lestat posted it from zeitgeistmovie.com. Oh well what's the big deal. People need to learn to think for themselves.
redshirt27se said:i guess i don't understand why people think it should be banned..
the first minute was kinda fucking stupid, but past that, there was nothing overly offensive at all..
can I save this lolMr. dB said:You'd have to be fucking stupid to fall for this shit, it may be even more silly than the crap in the Bible.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














