Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Should prisoners be racially segregated?

Hengst

New member
Could the recent multiple riots in Californian prisons been avoided if the latinos, blacks and whites were kept segregated?
 
They should continue the three strikes law in prison. That way they could work themselves right to the death penalty.
 
even better, never let them out of their cells. sure itll cost a bit more because you dont have the free labour, but youd save all the drama of controlling them.

of course, theyd all go slightly mad, but...theyd hate prison
 
GoldenDelicious said:
even better, never let them out of their cells. sure itll cost a bit more because you dont have the free labour, but youd save all the drama of controlling them.

of course, theyd all go slightly mad, but...theyd hate prison
The ever rare occasion we are in complete agreement.
 
Sounds good. Who gives a shit if they go mad. They have to be half-mad to go to prision in the first place.



GoldenDelicious said:
even better, never let them out of their cells. sure itll cost a bit more because you dont have the free labour, but youd save all the drama of controlling them.

of course, theyd all go slightly mad, but...theyd hate prison
 
this brings something up something i have always wondered... why are prisoners given such nice conditions such as food, beds, and shit like that.... i don't get it at all... they get to work out and read and chill in a cell... fuck other than being around all the scum bags in there that would be a vacation for me
 
no; maybe they'll kill each other off and save us money.
 
Since prisoners seem to break themselves down into racial groups it would make sense to segregate them. Even so, these segregated groups would further divide themselves (dark black vs light skin black, Italian vs Irish etc..)
 
wakefib said:
this brings something up something i have always wondered... why are prisoners given such nice conditions such as food, beds, and shit like that.... i don't get it at all... they get to work out and read and chill in a cell... fuck other than being around all the scum bags in there that would be a vacation for me

dude that is fucking crazy you don't have any freedom and no women. People telling you what to do all the time. Ask scout and I bet you he will tell you its not so nice. My uncle was in jail for about 10 months and he said it was horrible. That its loud all the time and you can't sleep at night.
 
Dial_tone said:
no; maybe they'll kill each other off and save us money.
DT, one of my best friends in college happened to be black. He would always throw me the, "It's a black thing, you wouldn't understand." Why is it blacks refuse to integrate into American culture? My German relatives did as well as the Irish and every other minority. I dated two black girls and their brothers hated me before they even met me?:confused: My father had a high school diploma and my mom dropped out at sixteen, I'm not white bread. I made my own life and had too join the army to get a college education. It's interesting that everyone judges you by your skin color.

BTW, I use the term black in lieu of african American because another friend got pissed because he was from the Caribean and not "African-American."
 
wakefib said:
this brings something up something i have always wondered... why are prisoners given such nice conditions such as food, beds, and shit like that.... i don't get it at all... they get to work out and read and chill in a cell... fuck other than being around all the scum bags in there that would be a vacation for me
ya thats the only thing i hated about it.being around a bunch of ass holes.evry thing elce is gravey. :evil:
 
JavaGuru said:
DT, one of my best friends in college happened to be black. He would always throw me the, "It's a black thing, you wouldn't understand." Why is it blacks refuse to integrate into American culture? My German relatives did as well as the Irish and every other minority. I dated two black girls and their brothers hated me before they even met me?:confused: My father had a high school diploma and my mom dropped out at sixteen, I'm not white bread. I made my own life and had too join the army to get a college education. It's interesting that everyone judges you by your skin color.

BTW, I use the term black in lieu of african American because another friend got pissed because he was from the Caribean and not "African-American."

I tried to find a t-shirt with that on it. Most of us don't integrate into society because people won't let us. In 8th grade my high school was 5% black. Senior year it was near 40% due to "white flight" - whites moved further and further out of the city once blacks started moving in for fear of property values going down (they did).
Some of us continue to fight...others say fuck you and just stick to their own. Unless they feel like they're missing out on something (and obviously they don't) why make the effort?
 
if blacks are by themsleves --- they'll figth and kill each other.

Look at the ghetto. Prisoner's will never be hand-holding happy dappy people. That's how prisons are. They suck.

Though i recommend segregating people only serving <6 months. No need to fuck them up royally b4 they go.
 
thewanderer690 said:
dude that is fucking crazy you don't have any freedom and no women. People telling you what to do all the time. Ask scout and I bet you he will tell you its not so nice. My uncle was in jail for about 10 months and he said it was horrible. That its loud all the time and you can't sleep at night.

so the fuck what... if you rapped a girl or killed someone... you should be in a living hell.. it shouldn't cost us money to keep your stupid ass alive.
 
thewanderer690 said:
dude that is fucking crazy you don't have any freedom and no women. People telling you what to do all the time. QUOTE]

shit sounds alot like my relationship
 
Dial_tone said:
I tried to find a t-shirt with that on it. Most of us don't integrate into society because people won't let us. In 8th grade my high school was 5% black. Senior year it was near 40% due to "white flight" - whites moved further and further out of the city once blacks started moving in for fear of property values going down (they did).
Some of us continue to fight...others say fuck you and just stick to their own. Unless they feel like they're missing out on something (and obviously they don't) why make the effort?
Funny thing, in a non-professional setting it's always funny to see the "handshake hussle." Which one do you use...I always "act white" so end up doing the straight handshake and my friends always try whatever. You realize it's mostly about culture, I could care how much melanin is in your skin,even though olive skin is freakin hawt. I really want you to assimilate(professionally you probably are)...look at music...I guess one step at a time..but I can't stand the rascism BS. BTW, If I were dating your sister would you be offended? I always thought that was strange...but it was a black thing I wouldn't understand....
 
JavaGuru said:
DT, . I dated two black girls and their brothers hated me before they even met me?:confused: ."

to be honest... i am white and i have only dated black girls... isn't not like i just like my coffe black, but thats just sort of how it happened... i got size 14 feet ;). i have never had a problem with family liking me... my girlfriend right now is from Ghana and her parents want us to get married.
but i also live in canada so i guess it's a little different
 
wakefib said:
to be honest... i am white and i have only dated black girls... isn't not like i just like my coffe black, but thats just sort of how it happened... i got size 14 feet ;). i have never had a problem with family liking me... my girlfriend right now is from Ghana and her parents want us to get married.
but i also live in canada so i guess it's a little different
The US is a totally different animal when it comes to race relations.....
 
JavaGuru said:
Funny thing, in a non-professional setting it's always funny to see the "handshake hussle." Which one do you use...I always "act white" so end up doing the straight handshake and my friends always try whatever. You realize it's mostly about culture, I could care how much melanin is in your skin,even though olive skin is freakin hawt. I really want you to assimilate(professionally you probably are)...look at music...I guess one step at a time..but I can't stand the rascism BS. BTW, If I were dating your sister would you be offended? I always thought that was strange...but it was a black thing I wouldn't understand....

I think my sister has dated white guys. I don't care. I listen to Metallica, Korn, Tupac, Ice Cube, Enya and Delerium....i'm pretty much assimilated. :)

(I use the 3rd part where you just curl and clasp the fingers...or the fist on top of fist thing.
 
Dial_tone said:
I think my sister has dated white guys. I don't care. I listen to Metallica, Korn, Tupac, Ice Cube, Enya and Delerium....i'm pretty much assimilated. :)

(I use the 3rd part where you just curl and clasp the fingers...or the fist on top of fist thing.
As most of my friends...which leads to the next question..why can't we all get along? Sure, there are extremists but why is it so hard for us "normal" people? Sorry, the question was rhetorical and no answer was expected..you're a smart guy DT and I just wanted your insight/input.
 
Top Bottom