Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should people sign the Karma they leave

When I left in September that site was Karma free, then I come back at the end of Dec, and there that new things called Karma.

Actually I would like people to sign it because last week I received ALOT of Bad Karma
saying racist shits because I am french speaking, pathetic :eek:

I think I've gotten to pieces of bad karma this whole time. Not sure. I wasn't really around when this whole karma thing started. But on the bad bad karma, if you are gonna say something negative you should at least have the guys to sign your name.

Karma is NOT a bad idea, in theory. It's supposed to help you judge the bullshit or lack thereof in someones posts. However, it is not an incorrupt system. Karma Threads, beefs, etc. all detract from this. To help remedy the situation, a good idea would be to eliminate negative feedback. Then, only count positive feedback when 3+ people try to give one person feedback. This would help prevent things like friends giving each other tons of feedback, etc.

Karma should be automatically signed..good or bad.

B True

thefantom1 said:
Karma is the dumbest thing I have ever seen on this board.......... you guys are like kids collecting Pokemon cards.........

SofaGeorge said:

That is my favorite reason to sign karma. I love getting hit back with a green dot.

those little green dots are so cute and irresistable...too bad they don't make a cartoon where they give them neat little fighting skills and have them fight each other!

Top Bottom