Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I Take Steroids? long but PLEASE read

wcjcMr.O

Plat Hero
Platinum
ok i have been thinkin about juicin for a couple years now. basically since i first picked up a weight freshman year in high school. i just had my 22 b-day. im 5'11" weight 204 not sure about the body fat, i know its not TOO high tho cuz i still have abs, just not beach ready right now. i have taken a few test boosters in my life, T-Bomb2 (twice), 17HD, Straight Drol(i was young and stupid didnt do a proper pct, luckily no VISIBLE sides), Universal Animal STAK. i think i might be missing something else. but i have gotten my body over 200 pounds with mediocre supplements so i basically consider myself NATURAL. i have never stuck to a good nutrition plan except when i was dieting for a contest, but when i cram down the protein shakes it seems like the gains never really stop(slowly anyway) anyway i have been training on and off for probably 4 years. steadily for about 16 months. i was thinking of running some M-DROL (i already have pct planned out).

i am in a FEDERAL run program right now so i have to eat there crappy food here and its hard to get the protein i need. so when i get out in about a year i figured i would give my body 6 months of nothin but clean HIGH PROTEIN HIGH CALORIE food and see what happens. i want to be 230 pounds cut, around 8% bf or less. im pretty sure with hard work and correct nutrition i could attain this goal naturally within a couple years as im pretty sure i have good genetics. i have always responded pretty well to training when i get the protein i need. so after the 6 months of hard work and clean diet, if im not creepin up on my goal im gonna take something. be it superdrol, real gear or whatever.

basically I WANT TO BE F'IN HUGE AND I WANT IT NOW. im pretty sure i could EVENTUALLY get there natty, but i want it now. so should i juice and take the shortcut to be a mass monster even though i havent reached my genetic limit yet? i KNOW without a dout i will take gear one day, so do it now and get what i want? im just looking for some different perspectives on my situation. and by "now" i mean within a year and a half when i get out of this federal program.

i know this was long but your really helping me by answering this and giving me your opinion. thanks alot to those who reply. i dont want to be ronnie coleman or anything (frank mcgrath would be ok. lol) and i dont think im ever gonna turn pro but i want to be huge. should i juice if i do it properly?

Heres my take,I think you should amp up your training routine first,do some supersets for a few months,then switch to HIT (high intensity training) program, again switch to the push/pull method where you work the push muscles Tris,pecs,delts,pull--bis,rows,lats and don't neglect squats all the big guys bust their ass doing squats,it releases adrealine and works the stabilizer muscles ,it will tax the body like nothing else.

Finally Diet learn to eat clean food not process food along with getting at least 2 grams of protein for every pound of bodyweight, this will determine your success.
There you have the plan for a solid foundation and when you do go over to the dark side you will blow everyone away.

RADAR

ya squats, man do i HATE squats. never done them routinely but im gonna start. i know the benefits of squats i just hate em. im gonna turn them into my favorite. lol thanks man. i think i will end up doing something very similar. just changing up my routines and rep ranges and everything every few weeks to REALLY keep my body guessing.

do you think there is a certain weight i should hit b4 i throw in some gear or just when the gains really start slowin down? honestly i think i could hit 215 fairly easily within a year with hard work and diet, but like i said i want to be F'in huge. lol im just kinda scared im gonna hit 230 where i "THINK" i want to be and see so much more room for improvment and dialin in my symetry and everything and wake up one day and be 250. i dont think i want to be that big, it wounds F'in huge but i think once i start juicing and making incredible gains im gonna have that mentality where you can bever be "too big" lol. im just super picky with my body, i always see lagging body parts and flaws that most people just look at me like i have a problem when i point it out. lol pefection is a picky beast. lol

thanks radar, always respect your opinion.

ya squats, man do i HATE squats. never done them routinely but im gonna start. i know the benefits of squats i just hate em. im gonna turn them into my favorite. lol thanks man. i think i will end up doing something very similar. just changing up my routines and rep ranges and everything every few weeks to REALLY keep my body guessing.

do you think there is a certain weight i should hit b4 i throw in some gear or just when the gains really start slowin down? honestly i think i could hit 215 fairly easily within a year with hard work and diet, but like i said i want to be F'in huge. lol im just kinda scared im gonna hit 230 where i "THINK" i want to be and see so much more room for improvment and dialin in my symetry and everything and wake up one day and be 250. i dont think i want to be that big, it wounds F'in huge but i think once i start juicing and making incredible gains im gonna have that mentality where you can bever be "too big" lol. im just super picky with my body, i always see lagging body parts and flaws that most people just look at me like i have a problem when i point it out. lol pefection is a picky beast. lol

thanks radar, always respect your opinion.

after a year you will know when you reach a plateau,it won't come overnight snd don't worry about getting too big the body has a way of regulating itself,adding steroids is when you start to explode,at least with a sound foundation you joints will be up to the task at hand.

RADAR

Top Bottom