Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I juice up my dog?

May1010 said:
I guess the old saying about dogs taking after their masters is true. :p

I adopted him from the local kennel after passing by his cage. I thought he was just imatiated from malnutrition, but I now know otherwise.

There are just some things you don't find out about a dog until you forgetfully take your clothing off when he is in the room. Perhaps his previous owner was too poor to buy toilet paper and used him for this purpose? Or, maybe its a chromosomal abnormality, much like the one suffered by plifter?

Whatever the case, I'm stuck with him. He won't run away and no one will take him. He's something of a celebrity in my town. The canine "village idiot," as it were.

I've leveled my Glock nine at his head on several occasions, but just can't seem to bring myself to put him down, even if he is a waste of flesh that contributes nothing positive to the home in which he lives.

Oh please, PLEASE help me, Ttokkyo. Me and my little Loren need you! :(

BIG JOHNSON
ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU IS THIS: I AM LAUGHING MY MUTHAFUCKING ACE OFF AT THIS SHIT. DAMN!!!

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

KAYNE

Your concern voiced with behavior #1 is quite valid. On cycle I invariably find myself scooting around rubbing my ass and little balls on the carpet.

That's sad......give him some shots of test....he amy become agitated from the way you said he nips at other dogs heels.......he's a ball breaker, but soon enough he will have the power to back it up....SCOOTING...I love it lmfao

I didn't notice if someone else answered this or not - but the scooting is b/c dogs and cats have anal sacs. they are glands on either side of the anal sphinchter (says what?) and they can get blocked and over filled, so the animal will drag the opening ocross a rough surface to open them up and drain them to relieve the pressure and itching that they cause.
if you don't want the dog doing this, then you have to manually empty them yourself or have the vet do it. that can get expensive though b/c they fill up pretty quickly. and the concept likely disgusts you, so just let them drag their ass and enjoy the pitful way they look while doing it.

Top Bottom