Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I head to the club early?

I dont like showing up to places early and by myself.

Then again, Im a dude and ugly so its probably because I dont get much attention and look like a loser when I do.

I am the same.. I would rather show up after my friends are already there. I am shy around strangers when sober. lol.

I got here a tad early omg it is not just blaque clothes but all blaque I need a serious tan to fit in thank god for the crackberry hope my friends get her soon oh more ho's then dudes meh.

sausage feast

Hey, look back over here in the corner, by the exit near the bathrooms.. I have one glove on.. you are taller than i expected..

I have no fear showing up alone or early

I went to a bar with girl and her freinds and sat alone for a spell and enjoyed it

You know your makeup and your drinks. Patron is good stuff! It's my liquor of choice. It has to be chilled though.

Yeah with the silver I don`t get a hang over but the gold I do freaking weird eh. I have a slight hang over but only cause my gf man was buying some random shotters and I couldn`t say no nice guy. :)

Top Bottom