Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I give my wife Stanazolol?

What a person takes is all dependent on their goals and what they are willing to risk as far as sides. I am not sure WHY you chose Deca for a first time female user. Nor am I sure why you are thinking of Winny. it seems to me you guys are choosing things out of convenience, rather than what is best. Also, why are YOU responsible for figuring these things out? Why isn't SHE doing this, controlling her doses, having some input? It is her body......

If she wants an extra "push" in the gym (which, IMHO, is not the smartest reason to take AAS) then Var is great. The strength increase from Var is outstanding, plus the sides are often very low. Women get great benefits from just 10mg a day, with VERY little sides. And there is very little bloating/water retention associated with it. I have increased my lifts considerably using Var. Plus, most of the strength remains with me, even after stopping.

25mg of Winny EOD is WAY TOO MUCH. You need to do some research into female doses. Start on the women's board. There are a couple stickies there that can help.

Please don't feel like you have to blow smoke up my ass because I am a Mod. I am not out to make sure everyone thinks I am the hottest thing since sliced bread. I have ALWAYS thought I was average, I have never felt like there is anything I have that others don't. But as long as my finance digs me and I feel good about myself, I could care less if someone else thinks I am average (or less). lol

You dig?

Daisy_Girl said:
I am not sure WHY you chose Deca for a first time female user. Nor am I sure why you are thinking of Winny. it seems to me you guys are choosing things out of convenience, rather than what is best. 25mg of Winny EOD is WAY TOO MUCH. You need to do some research into female doses.

This is my thinking as well, but I THOUGHT he knew what he was doing by giving his girl the Winny and Deca. :confused:

I doubt he had any idea how serious the virilization sides were.

Daisy_Girl said:
don't feel like you have to blow smoke up my ass because I am a Mod. I am not out to make sure everyone thinks I am the hottest thing since sliced bread. I have ALWAYS thought I was average, I have never felt like there is anything I have that others don't. But as long as my finance digs me and I feel good about myself, I could care less if someone else thinks I am average (or less). lol

It's good you have a self-assertive attitude. True, the only thing that does matter is that your fiance' likes you.

:chomp:

It's on me......

Daisy_Girl said:
don't feel like you have to blow smoke up my ass because I am a Mod. I am not out to make sure everyone thinks I am the hottest thing since sliced bread. I have ALWAYS thought I was average, I have never felt like there is anything I have that others don't. But as long as my finance digs me and I feel good about myself, I could care less if someone else thinks I am average (or less). lol

Honey........your ass is anything but average.......

Make me want to take a bite.....

Re: You dig?

DIVISION said:
This is my thinking as well, but I THOUGHT he knew what he was doing by giving his girl the Winny and Deca. :confused:

I doubt he had any idea how serious the virilization sides were.

In all honesty, I don't think giving a FEMALE Deca for her first cycle is a good idea. But the past is past, and no harm done.

ANYONE should know how serious virilization sides are for females. 5 minutes of research will show this. Hell, I spent a lot of time putting together a Sticky on the Women's Board months and months ago so people had this information EASILY available.

I tend to think women should go slow on the AAS. I feel like baby steps are better than running full-steam ahead half-cocked.

Daisy_Girl said:
What a person takes is all dependent on their goals and what they are willing to risk as far as sides. I am not sure WHY you chose Deca for a first time female user. Nor am I sure why you are thinking of Winny. it seems to me you guys are choosing things out of convenience, rather than what is best. Also, why are YOU responsible for figuring these things out? Why isn't SHE doing this, controlling her doses, having some input? It is her body......

If she wants an extra "push" in the gym (which, IMHO, is not the smartest reason to take AAS) then Var is great. The strength increase from Var is outstanding, plus the sides are often very low. Women get great benefits from just 10mg a day, with VERY little sides. And there is very little bloating/water retention associated with it. I have increased my lifts considerably using Var. Plus, most of the strength remains with me, even after stopping.

25mg of Winny EOD is WAY TOO MUCH. You need to do some research into female doses. Start on the women's board. There are a couple stickies there that can help.

Please don't feel like you have to blow smoke up my ass because I am a Mod. I am not out to make sure everyone thinks I am the hottest thing since sliced bread. I have ALWAYS thought I was average, I have never felt like there is anything I have that others don't. But as long as my finance digs me and I feel good about myself, I could care less if someone else thinks I am average (or less). lol

well put Daisy

Right.

Daisy_Girl said:
In all honesty, I don't think giving a FEMALE Deca for her first cycle is a good idea. But the past is past, and no harm done.

ANYONE should know how serious virilization sides are for females. 5 minutes of research will show this. Hell, I spent a lot of time putting together a Sticky on the Women's Board months and months ago so people had this information EASILY available.

I tend to think women should go slow on the AAS. I feel like baby steps are better than running full-steam ahead half-cocked.

......when virilization is concerned, it had better be baby-steps.

There's nothing worse than a adam's apple on a female or worse yet, a clit that resembles a micropenis.

I've read up on AAS female dosage, it's readily available, but I still doubt I'd let my girl ever do AAS.

Damn take it easy on a brother the past is the past... Thats why we're all here to learn and ask question. Then Var it is 30mg ed........... just kidding 5-10mg eg
Thanks for the response gentlemen and you too Daisy(the wife thanks you too)

" but I still doubt I'd let my girl ever do AAS."

hell no, me either. My wife works out 4 days a week. She has a great diet and cardio regime and is totally shreded - no need for aas. I know a lot of fitness models that have done aas and some that have not. The ones that did got bigger but also lost there femininety and actually look gross. The ones that don't aren't as big but they look more lady like and are completely shredded.

Just becareful with what ever your giving her - you could be playing with fire.

FknKnuckleHd said:
Damn take it easy on a brother the past is the past... Thats why we're all here to learn and ask question. Then Var it is 30mg ed........... just kidding 5-10mg eg
Thanks for the response gentlemen and you too Daisy(the wife thanks you too)

The reason she's giving you some shit is because you're Plat and have the resources available to you and still you didn't do the proper research before feeding your wife the Deca.

It's stupidity.......

Top Bottom