Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help from the ladies, just how can I help my girlfriend lose weight

hotle3

Ladies please give some tips about hot to get her to loose weight, she is laziest person to exercise, the good thing is that she doesn't eat too much. Some times I make her do cardio, about 2 days a week for an hour, I don't know if that can help maybe with a balance diet?

I'm getting into crossfit and some of these chicks there are hot and motivated and the i have to see my girlfriend's flabby lazy ass on the coutch saying she needs pills cause her back hurts.

Well if she does not care how she looks like, while you are busting your ass off, this is just a matter of time when this will be one of the reasons to break up

look I will give you some advice about women.

you aren't going to change her, only SHE can change herself.

if her laziness is a problem then dump her and move on. for me it is important the person I am with has a good lifestyle. it doesn't mean she has to be as obsessed as me, but she has to atleast not eat junk food

Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume. You basically need to eat less or move more.

The thing is - you can't change people. If she doesn't want to loose the weight, nothing you say will change that. You either need to lover her for who she is or break up with her.

Try to find something you are both interested in besides cardio that involves physical activity. There are tons of things to do. Try biking, hiking, any sports, train together for a 5k colour run or something fun like that.

I hate to be the devil's advocate, but I have to ask - is her back huring for any particular reason, or this is just tiredness. Does she have some sort of injury that is making it hard for her to workout?

From personal experience of helping people lose fat, if there is no personal motivation to do so, you will never achieve these results instead of her. She needs to be more active (do more cardio) and eat cleaner. Without those two factors, even PED's and steroids will not help her lose fat. Many think that these are magic pills, but they are only tools that work when you really bust your ass off.

One thing I can seriously advise you to do, is to be gradual. Many people who are unprepared start to feel reticent towards working out when their trainers throw at them all they have. It is not a good idea to kill someone on their first workout. They need to remain in their comfort zone in the beginning, so that they will not feel disgusted for training, and will still come more times. Then, they will gradually increase their efforts, and they themselves will want to surpass their possibilities.

Top Bottom