Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I give my wife Stanazolol?

FknKnuckleHd

I just wanted to get some opinions on this matter, you guys ususally give me some valuable reedback.

I'm placing an order for myself today and I was thinking maybe get enough for her as well maybe 15 Zambons for her and 45 for me? I've read different opinions and most say its an acceptable aas for women at 50mg e3rd or 4th day. I would prefer to give her 25mg eod but I don't think she would appreciate an infected injection site from an amp that sat around for 2 days before I could use the other 25mgs.

This would not be the first time I've given her an aas, she once did a 6wk cycle of deca @ 75mg every 7 days and she got ripped to the point I stopped her cycle a wk early. Not giving her deca anymore her voice started to deepen but it went back to normal soon after she discontinued the deca. Her results were amazing to say the least.

I know I'll never win the husband of the year award for my actions but fuck it she too wants a little kick in the gym like most of us and she is in good shape. Here what she looks like. She hates this picture and I know she'll see it, sorry sweetie(she's a member).
http://www.elitefitness.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=13944&password=&sort=1&cat=2&page=1

The picture doesn't really come out well because of the black background

First... someone please help the non-plats like myself. There is nothing worse than clicking on a picture link and getting slapped.
Second... I like what Boogersnax mentioned. I believe anavar would be a better choice.
Third... Check out some of Daisy's threads. I believe she addressed this exact same topic. She is still femanine and beautiful too. I would follow her advice.
Good Luck.
*Hopefully I'll get to see that picture soon. The anticipation is killing me (so is the test I think)

Daisy's sexy but I can't tell she frequents the gym all that much. She looks close to average depending on which area of the country we're compairing her.

I know she's a mod and thats the last person I wish to piss off so for the record she's SMMMMOOOOOOOKIN!

It's a hit or miss. My GF tried winny at 5mg ED for 4 weeks and it did miracles but I know others (Star for example) had pretty shitty experience. I'd say anavar is a better choice by far. More expensive and harder to get (at least some legit stuff) but it's worth every penny.

THink about it......

FknKnuckleHd said:
she once did a 6wk cycle of deca @ 75mg every 7 days and she got ripped to the point I stopped her cycle a wk early. Not giving her deca anymore her voice started to deepen but it went back to normal soon after she discontinued the deca. Her results were amazing to say the least.

eh bro, that picture is unnacceptable......it doesn't give us any idea of what she looks like. There's no point in posting it if we can't see the details....

I would think about giving her any more AAS if I were you. The deepening of her voice should have been enough to scare you. If you are determined to let her do AAS, stick to Anavar, Primo, and MAYBE some Winny. I wouldn't recommend Deca, however. That being said, why would you let her do it anyway? Do you really want to take a chance with virilization, here?

:confused:

Lmao......

FknKnuckleHd said:
Daisy's sexy but I can't tell she frequents the gym all that much. She looks close to average depending on which area of the country we're compairing her.

I know exactly what you mean, bro.

In a place like LA, Beverly Hills, NYC, Miami etc........Daisy would be "average" or even less so.

:chomp:

Nah......

manny78 said:
I'd say anavar is a better choice by far. More expensive and harder to get (at least some legit stuff) but it's worth every penny.

Anavar isn't hard to obtain at all, esp internationally.

I don't see where you're coming from with this post.

Anavar is actually easy to find if you're in the know.

:chomp:

Top Bottom