Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I do cardio or not?

Yes, cardio is very important. If your heart is not at the same pace as your body I think somewhere the gains will be hindered. The heart will just say "I can't handle anymore". I know when I cut it out, which I did recently, I start to breath harder.

mustang you do have a point......all though i don't do cardio,maybe time i should for the sake of giving the heart a workout.......

Cardio is very important no matter what your goals are! Just alter the amount and intensity based on what you are trying to achieve.

absolutely

Just don't go too hard with the cardio and you'll be fine. I don't care what my goals are, I'll always do 20 mins. of cardio, at least 3 x's a week. Good-luck!:D

Cardio is very important. Alot of bodybuilders forget that a healthy strong body inlcludes your heart and respiratory system. Make sure to do at least 30 minutes three times a week.

wretched said:
Exactly! Do 30 min 3x a week and don't go all balls out
The most recent research on cardio IS to "go all balls out." By doing it that way, you can get by with 20 min or so ea workout.

Top Bottom