Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short Cycles- The Pro's/Con's

LLH

I've always done 12+ weeker's, and recovery has always been difficult. I have been contiplating 6-8 week cycles. Say some Prop (100mg/ED) and Tren Ace (75mg/ED) and possibly Var (100mg/ED). Followed up with proper PCT (HCG, Nolv, Clomid). What are the con's with this other than the endless shots (I kinda like the pain anyhow)? It would appear easier to bounce back. Also even though your using fast acting ester's, would you front load in a sisuation such as this? Curious for other's thoughts. Thanks

Cons: Less gains, frequent injects

Pros: quicker recovery, easier to maintain gains, more favorable ON/OFF ratio

Without such large gains, I would tend to think that keeping the gains that you do make, much easier. How often have you seen guys in the gym put on some great size, only to lose 75% of it? I already can hear some, 'with proper pct, you wont lose that much', Your body can only 'maintain' a certain amount of muscle, and thereby slowly adding muscle, it would seem to me that it would be more keepable (if that's a word). My logic may be WAY off on this, but I thought I read some post where some vets perfer shorter cycles to long ones. Just curious.

People may tend to think that the gains are more "keepable" with a shorter cycle. This is usually because shorter cycles tend to have compounds that cause less water retention, not because of the cycle length. If you used similar compounds in a longer cycle, the gains would be just as "keepable".

As far as keeping the actual muscle goes, as long as ur not over ur genitic max it doesn't matter if it's 2lbs or 20lbs, you should be able to keep it. (or at least a good portion)

bigtasty25 said:
if ure not over ure genetic max, u shouldnt be juicing!!!!

A lot of people agree with this statement, but it's really a matter of opinion. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that over 80% of the people who do use steroids are no where near then gentic limit. As long as someone knows how to use them properly, is not a child, and has the dedication, i see no reason why they should be forbidden to use steroids.

BTW, MANY steroid users don't use them to become mass monsters. They use them to put on a little extra muscle while maintaining low bf. What do you say to those people?

I'm not saying that you're wrong, i'm just saying it's ur opinion. Arguments can be made for both sides.

Top Bottom