Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short bulk cycle.

I wanted to run tren only... Try it out. Nice simple cycle.
1-6 tren ace 100mg EOD
2-6 hcg 500iu a week
1-6 caber .5 e3d

Pct:
1-4 test infusion
1-4 unleashed
1-4 clomid 25/25/25/25
Maybe osta

Some do run it solo but I prefer to always have test in there at a low dose. It's up to you whether or not to use it.

I like the "idea" of a short cycle but I feel like it always takes 6 weeks for the cycle to get really GOOD. On weeks after 6 is when tren shines for me. Im at only 75me eod right now on my fifth week and planned on running for ten weeks. I dont ever feel the sides that everyone else does.

I like the "idea" of a short cycle but I feel like it always takes 6 weeks for the cycle to get really GOOD. On weeks after 6 is when tren shines for me. Im at only 75me eod right now on my fifth week and planned on running for ten weeks. I dont ever feel the sides that everyone else does.

I agree that longer periods of time give you a better chance to make quality gains. The best weeks for me on tren come around week 5 and start to slow down around week 14 or so.

I've had good quality gains from short cycles and they are easier to recover from. My first cycle I ran test for 12 weeks and after the 7th week I started to get bad acne on my body. Short cycles don't give me bad sides.

I agree that longer periods of time give you a better chance to make quality gains. The best weeks for me on tren come around week 5 and start to slow down around week 14 or so.

Funny that you say this.... I'm running tren up to 12 weeks this round. I might cruise on it for a bit longer with the eth; we'll see. Most guys get nervous about running longer than 8 weeks but I have a great experience with little to no sides.

You think I should try that extra two weeks and make it to 14? Why not?

No hijacking intended, OP....

Funny that you say this.... I'm running tren up to 12 weeks this round. I might cruise on it for a bit longer with the eth; we'll see. Most guys get nervous about running longer than 8 weeks but I have a great experience with little to no sides.

You think I should try that extra two weeks and make it to 14? Why not?

No hijacking intended, OP....

For tren e 14 weeks is the best time frame IMO. I have ran it as short as 10 weeks and as long as 16. And 10 is too short and the 16 is too long. 12 is fine but the extra 2 weeks allows you to get everything you can out of it without draining your body too much. At 16 weeks I was worn down and knew the extra two weeks wasn't a good choice.

I wanted to run tren only... Try it out. Nice simple cycle.
1-6 tren ace 100mg EOD
2-6 hcg 500iu a week
1-6 caber .5 e3d

Pct:
1-4 test infusion
1-4 unleashed
1-4 clomid 25/25/25/25
Maybe osta

I dont see any problem with a shorter cycle at all although i would run it 8 weeks as opposed to six... i think you would be good to run 250 mg week of test but you I have seen a lot of guys have success running tren on its own... I would at least have an ai on hand with this though bro... Also, I would run n2guard with it... Ask Steve and Joe both about running n2guard with tren... It is so important to protect as much as possible when running tren... If you decide to run 8 weeks, I would start hcgenerate ES from the start... you can blast hcg right before pct but I always prefer to keep my hcg use to a minimum... Simply knowing that it is derived from pregnant womens urine is quite a bad thought... your pct looks pretty good although i would tweak it a bit...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom