Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short bulk cycle.

Trevorisking

I only run quick short cycles, I get great gains from them and recover easily. 6 weeks is ideal for me. Most test I've run is 400mg a week, along side 200mg of tren. That was my last cycle
Over a year ago. I want to run a little mini bulker and can't decide if I want to do a tren only cycle of 100mg EOD for 6 weeks or test prop and dbol for 6 weeks. Opinions needed! Pct
And cycle support will be there :).

This is what I'd do.

Simple yet effective
1-6 Tren ace 100mg eod
1-6 Test p 50 mg eod
1-6 adex 0.5 mg eod
4-7 hcgenerate es

7-11 pct

This is what I'd do.

Simple yet effective
1-6 Tren ace 100mg eod
1-6 Test p 50 mg eod
1-6 adex 0.5 mg eod
4-7 hcgenerate es

7-11 pct

im with joe here... just a few changes... i like aromasin at 12.5 mg eod... check out ag-guys.com... also, you will need caber or prami with tren... i definitely prefer caber here... .5 mg e3d... run hcgenerate es 1-4... switch to hcgenerate 5-8...

pct 7-11

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Sorry to barge in on your thread but short bulkers are interesting to me too. Couple of questions if you don't mind.. With these short esters how long before peak blood hormone levels? One week? i.e. max gains from week 2-7?

I know this is tough to answer as there are so many variables but with a solid diet and training routine how much lean weight could someone reasonably expect to gain in 6 weeks?

Sorry to barge in on your thread but short bulkers are interesting to me too. Couple of questions if you don't mind.. With these short esters how long before peak blood hormone levels? One week? i.e. max gains from week 2-7?

I know this is tough to answer as there are so many variables but with a solid diet and training routine how much lean weight could someone reasonably expect to gain in 6 weeks?

I found a calculator a while back that allowed you to punch in the ester and the daily or weekly amount and it showed the buildup in the blood levels. With Prop it should full blood concentration at 16days. It might be mental but with prop I always notice the libido increase within 6 days and the actual strength increase and "on" feeling at around 16-17 days.

I know there is a ton of different opinions, so just my input.

Peanut butter sandwiches with milk.

20 GEAR caps a day.

Dianabol.

You'll grow.

I wanted to run tren only... Try it out. Nice simple cycle.
1-6 tren ace 100mg EOD
2-6 hcg 500iu a week
1-6 caber .5 e3d

Pct:
1-4 test infusion
1-4 unleashed
1-4 clomid 25/25/25/25
Maybe osta

Top Bottom