Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shooting HCG

PuraVida

Iam hearing confilting stories. I herd HCG can be shot through an insulin needle and into adipose tissue. But I have alos herd it need to be administered intramuscular. Which is true, or are they both true?

PuraVida said:
Iam hearing confilting stories. I herd HCG can be shot through an insulin needle and into adipose tissue. But I have alos herd it need to be administered intramuscular. Which is true, or are they both true?

both are true bro.... but it's MUCH easier to go sub-q with a slin pin.... it's rather painless and you won't be adding to the scar tissue in your muscles!!

~Papa Lion~

Papa Lion said:
both are true bro.... but it's MUCH easier to go sub-q with a slin pin.... it's rather painless and you won't be adding to the scar tissue in your muscles!!

~Papa Lion~

Thanks

Sub Qutaniously I Spell Horribly Sometimes.

Grab Some Skin A Couple Inches Below Your Belly Button.. Pinch It And Inject The Hcg With A 29/30 G Pin About A 1/2 Inch Long. It Will Sting Like A Bee For A Few Minutes And Then You Are Good To Go.

Top Bottom