Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shirtless in clubs

shirts off in clubs

• i think its cool if he's got the body

Votes: 180 30.5%
  • he's a cocky bastard

Votes: 162 27.5%
  • not the place for it-(turn off)

Votes: 219 37.1%
  • it turns me on

Votes: 27 4.6%

• Total voters
Fuck that shit. Taking your shirt off at a club even if your built like Pudzianowski is still tacky and cheesy as hell. If your at an out door party like WMC or someplace else, then ok, but the "Vinny's" and "Tony's" that remove their skin tight Armani Exchange baby-t the SECOND they walk through the velvet rope are a bit out of hand.

Then again, its all about the venue, and the crowd. Down in the Jersey shore, if you dont take your shirt off while dancing you must be a "tool" according to them. So what you will see is before the DJ even places a record down the "Carmine's" will douse themselfs with water to look like they are sweating so they have an exscuse to take the shirt off.

If these types walked into a classy manhattan venue such as Lotus, or Bungalow 8, they would get dwarf tossed out the front doors by their 35 dollar silver chain.

Guys aren't allowed to take off their shirts in the clubs up here. I guess if it is a beach club and everyone else is doing it, go ahead if you have the confidence. Up here it would look silly, because no one else does it.

thebestone said:
havent seen any dudes here in ottawa with no shirts on in the clubs.. wonder what would happen..

Maybe when I was younger I would have doen that shit, however in my old age,that is the last thing I would do lol.... Also if your taking your shirt off in the club, you better have a tight 6(at least 4 pack) to back that shit up.......

when the techno scene was in full effect, low, mid to late 90s to 2001...it was a totally different scene...Shirtless in alot clubs was no problem...

2003 onward..You don't really see it at all...And you don't really want to...

if somone took their top off in a club down here the DJ would stop the music and everyone would point and laugh at him untill he was out the door, i never heard of anyone being shirtless in a club lol, this cracks me up

Meyhem said:
if somone took their top off in a club down here the DJ would stop the music and everyone would point and laugh at him untill he was out the door, i never heard of anyone being shirtless in a club lol, this cracks me up

you don't get out much huh...every half-half decent club at the turn of the century had all the cheese balls taking there shirts off...Not any more but it went on for quite awhile...No thanks to the gay community...

Top Bottom