Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shirtless in clubs

shirts off in clubs

• i think its cool if he's got the body

Votes: 180 30.5%
  • he's a cocky bastard

Votes: 162 27.5%
  • not the place for it-(turn off)

Votes: 219 37.1%
  • it turns me on

Votes: 27 4.6%

• Total voters
If it was at a beach bar or something, ok, but at clubs, I don't care how hot your bod is, it just irks me. I don't want your sweaty club funk bumping into me! EWW!

My $.02

I've taken my shirt off a few times at a club but had a tank top underneath!! I"ll admit that it gets hot as hell from all the people and dancing.. If the DJ is spinning some hard house then theres no way you stop dancing until its time to leave!!!

Here in Miami is very very rare to let you take your shit off, usually they make you keep your shirt on and if your wearing a tank top under your shirt and you take off your shirt they make you put it on. Thats usually in every club in Miami

I just laugh at dudes with their shirts off, looks like you have no class......thats my opinion, to each their own. I'd rather throw on some nice threads and impress that way.

considering that probably 90% percent of the voters in this thread are male, I do not think it is representative...personally, I think it is pretty inappropriate; besides, only dumb idiots would do it.

That is some pretty stupid shit.
Yo.
Check me out expecting hot girls to crawl on their knees (which is a good idea).

It shows that you are desperate and you probably misguide how bad ass you are.

It really depends on what type of club your at, it is normal for guys to go shirtless at rave clubs anywhere else I would have to say no

Club Rubber

Club Rubber. So no more.

The only non-gay club where all the guys took their shirts off.

Being a short little twirp, I don't get a lot of play in bars. Girls like taller dudes. But, being a ripped short dude, I do when my shirt is off.

I saw some hard core mofo's in that place. Jay Cutler, Boyer Coe

Top Bottom