Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shirtless in clubs

shirts off in clubs

• i think its cool if he's got the body

Votes: 180 30.5%
  • he's a cocky bastard

Votes: 162 27.5%
  • not the place for it-(turn off)

Votes: 219 37.1%
  • it turns me on

Votes: 27 4.6%

• Total voters
macDbol said:
just wondering what the ladies think about that.(guys taking off their shirts in clubs)you think their cocky?or do u think "?if you got it flaunt it?"

I don't mind it as long as the guy has a nice body and doesn’t get overly sweaty. Shirtless, sweaty men in a crowded club are gross when there are only a few inches of space between you and the next person.

thebestone said:
havent seen any dudes here in ottawa with no shirts on in the clubs.. wonder what would happen..

I have bounced at a bunch of clubs in NH. In order to serve alcohol they have to serve food. That means shirts and shoes. People still took them off.
Ask them once to put it on... if they did great. Ask them again... if they didn't they got the living shit beaten out of them!
*I bet they didn't look at bad or cool as they thought while they were getting their ass kicked, then thrown out!

Lettuce Face said:
If you go to a club with your shirt off it means that you need to show off your body because you have an ugly face. It also means that you have no social skills and that your only resort is to attract women with your body.
Sounds about right... ;)
Shirtless!

the only club where i've ever seen shirtless doods was a gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) club and the only reason I was in there because some stripper girlfriends of mine.....oh wait a minute.........dancer girlfriends of mine dragged me in there to get their hookup. Why is it that gay clubs are all drug dens? Wasn't a bad place but going to the bathroom was weird.

I bounce at a few bars and once some little fuck has his shirt off, he'd better put it back on the first time i tell him. If not, his ass is in the street while my bar is hoppin

If you really want "all that hard work appreiciated" hang at gay bars. If you're really well built then its an even sorrier sight than if you're a fat bastard, in my personal opinion speaking strickly as a hetro (not some NYC metro-sexual). My first thought would be, either some kind of ego maniac or a coked out drunk, but most likely you're probably a repressed homo and don't know it. Come all the way out of the closet big guy.

dont' go much, but when i get to dancing (when i'm drunk) i get hot, and could care less who cares if my shirt comes off, it's coming off without me even thinking about it. if it's to stroll around, keep it on, but if you're sweating up a storm, take it off, keep the shirt decent to put back on later...

Top Bottom