Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shirtless in clubs

shirts off in clubs

• i think its cool if he's got the body

Votes: 180 30.5%
  • he's a cocky bastard

Votes: 162 27.5%
  • not the place for it-(turn off)

Votes: 219 37.1%
  • it turns me on

Votes: 27 4.6%

• Total voters
LET ME TELL YOU, I'M FROM NJ (RIGHT ACROSS FROM MANHATTAN), AND WHAT A PLEASURE IT IS TO LIVE NEXT TO NYC. I'VE BEEN TO CLUBS ALL AROUND THE COUNTRY, AND NONE COMPARE TO WHAT I SEE IN NY. IT SEEMS AS THOUGH EVERYONE ELSE IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE COUNTRY ARE BACKWARDS (AND YOU GUYS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT). WE HAVE THE BEST MUSIC, THE BEST DRUGS, THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE, AND THE LIST GOES ON. NO OTHER CLUBS COMPARE TO SOUND FACTORY AND EXIT DURING THE MONTHS THAT SURROUND SUMMER. EVERYONE IS LOOKING GOOD, ROLLIN', BUMPIN', YOU NAME IT. WHAT A SICK ATMOSPHERE. I LIVE FOR IT. I'M 25 NOW AND STILL LOVE TO DO IT, I'M AFRAID I WILL NEVER WANT TO GIVE IT UP. THE BEST AND MOST MEMORABLE NIGHTS I EVER HAD WERE IN NYC. WHERE ELSE IN THE COUNTRY AM I ALLOWED TO WALK INTO A CLUB AND CHECK MY HANES WIFE-BEATER IN AT THE COAT CHECK?? ANYWAYS, I'M READY FOR THIS WINTER, I'M LOOKING 100% AND YOU WILL BE SURE TO SEE ME ANY SATURDAY NIGHT AT EXIT OR CRACK FACTORY ROAMING AROUND SHIRTLESS OR ON A COACH ROLLIN' MY FACE OFF WITH SOME SLAMMIN' GIRL WHO FELL IN LOVE WHEN SHE LOOKED IN MY DIRECTION.

exhibmuscle said:
Richard Gear,

Can't agree with you more about taking your shirt off at SF. Love to show off all my hard work.

Whenever Me and the boys go to Factory, I always say the same line when my shirt comes off: "It's times like this that I work so hard for at the gym". LOL

You're like me then. The thing that pisses me off about SF is that the bouncers want you to put your shirt back on when you go up to the 4th floor. So I put it on, then take it right back off as soon as I get away from the steps. I work too hard for that BS!

Daeo said:
A little too egotistical for my tastes. It just scream vanity to me. If I see a club with a bunch of shirtless guys the first thing I think of is a gay bar. Plus most people don't have a good enough body to take their shirts off anyway...

In Canada it's only egotistical if you take off your fur parka - no one has ever takin off their shirt and survived.

hard said:

In Canada it's only egotistical if you take off your fur parka - no one has ever takin off their shirt and survived.

hey,,does Big Foot take off his shirt when he clubs in Canada?:D

the guys who go shirtless are usually the ugly fuckers who only have their body going for them, and usually the body isnt that impressive at all. these are the same guys you will NEVER see in some classy outfit that doesnt show off their body, they consider a tight BANG BANG shirt as being classy, little do they know that they look like a has been wanna be bodybuilder from the 80's.
oh and also theres my favorite type "the 1st cycle fags" who think they big after 1 cyle and pimping their little 17.5 inch biceps and weighing under 200 lbs... lol...those guys are usually the source of my amusement in a club.

99% of the time my shirt doenst come off, the only exception is when i need to put these self made juice head heros to shame, then the shirt comes off for 10 minutes, i get the look of hatred from them all, then i put it back on and let them talk about "oh man that kid is a fuckin juice head man" lol HYPOCRITES.

NY Muscle said:
the guys who go shirtless are usually the ugly fuckers who only have their body going for them, and usually the body isnt that impressive at all. these are the same guys you will NEVER see in some classy outfit that doesnt show off their body, they consider a tight BANG BANG shirt as being classy, little do they know that they look like a has been wanna be bodybuilder from the 80's.
oh and also theres my favorite type "the 1st cycle fags" who think they big after 1 cyle and pimping their little 17.5 inch biceps and weighing under 200 lbs... lol...those guys are usually the source of my amusement in a club.

99% of the time my shirt doenst come off, the only exception is when i need to put these self made juice head heros to shame, then the shirt comes off for 10 minutes, i get the look of hatred from them all, then i put it back on and let them talk about "oh man that kid is a fuckin juice head man" lol HYPOCRITES.

Do you think one day i can be as cool as you? Man you are pretty sorry, anyone who reads this thread is just going to say, this guy is jealous. Stop being a hater and just, live and let live....loser.

M56M

hey jr, next time actually read the post, then you can figure out the jealous ones, and right now you kinda remind me of the 1st cycle fags lol

lol @ "jealous" lol yeah im jealous of some kid with little 18 inch biceps and NO legs

bottom line is, those kids in the clubs have no class, if u call that jealousy on my part lol then man you sniffed too much K in your life lol, calm down Jr, was i talking DIRECTLY to you? if YOU got upset then you must be one of the CLOWNS i described.

gotta love crackheads on here lol

Top Bottom