Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shirtless in clubs

shirts off in clubs

• i think its cool if he's got the body

Votes: 180 30.5%
  • he's a cocky bastard

Votes: 162 27.5%
  • not the place for it-(turn off)

Votes: 219 37.1%
  • it turns me on

Votes: 27 4.6%

• Total voters
M56M said:

P.S. don't go to Broward Cty. everything closes at 2am like Jersey Clubs and its too far from SoBe for a preparty to get the night started.

Only a couple clubs close at 2.. Most of them close around 4-5am in Broward.. The clubs that are farther west and in the suburbs close earlier.. Downtown Lauderdale, Beachplace are both open past 3, until at least 4

I think i went to Bahas, i got there like at 1am thinking it closed alot later. I went with my cousins from Miami and i remember him saying they all closed at 2am, well, regardless I learned something new....thanx.:D

I love partying in SoBe its a great scene.

M56M

If some of you guys came into some of the bars and clubs I frequent I can gaurantee you would be leaving in an ambulance.

Personally I could care less, but this whole "just want to show our hard work" is a crock of shit and is one of the reason bodybuilders are looked at as narcisstic assholes.

Not a flame just my opinion.

dork said:
IMOP
leave it on...

id never want a girl that went for a guy in a club with no shirt on...

well i guess i can trash that post, seeing i was shirtless on sat at SF.

but i still stick to the second part!

Up here all the Bar's have dress codes. Girls can wear what they want but Guy's can't wear Cap's, leather Jackets,Holes in pants,Tank tops,sleeveless shirts and so on.

It depends what type of club you are in whether or not you take your shirt off. Personally I dont like it. Who wants a sweat, dirty bastard rubbing past you whilst dancing!!!

In England I think girls will just think you are a big headed knob if you took your shirt off even if you have a great body. People go more for the music and the atmosphere. In the clubs I go to I never pull as I simply dont have time. Im there to see my fav djs like Carl Cox, Richie Hawtin and Sven Vath. If I get lucky with a girl then great but in most clubs they will not be impressed if you take your shirt off here.

If you have to take your shirt off to pull a girl then you have a problem.

want to flash my freshly shaved pecs

Does anybody know of any clubs in Austin where people do that? I might check it out this weekend

I sometimes take my shirt off at work. I work in a proffesional corporate office environment (it sux) but last time I did this the UPS guy beat the crap out of me in front of some chicks that work here. so it kinda sucks but I still take er off you walk by my office Im sittin in there at my pc on elite fitness with no shirt everyone else is wearin suits. u gotta be different right?

I love seeing a stacked guy in a tight fitting shirt, as opposed to shirtless....Why? Leaves something for my ever-so creative mind!!! :)

Top Bottom