Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Shiny modern Elite-approved pct - is this right?

NXG+

New member
Ok, so I've been reading the site plenty about 'new-wave' pct, i.e. not using Nolva/Clomid.

I'm all for it, and the vets here seem to give it the thumbs-up...can someone just check that I've got this right?

Here's what I have and am planning on using:

*Sustain Alpha (5 on 2 off as prescribed)
*Adex 0.5mg every 3 days
*Diesel Test Hardcore (a divanil/trib/herbal test booster same as Unleashed or Post Cycle - using this as I already have it to hand)


Does that look about right? Am I missing anything that will make a difference?

For reference my cycle is as follows:

Wks 1-10: 500mg Prop EW
Wks 1-10: 50mg Var ED
Wks 3-10: 250iu HCG E4D

Thank you in advance guys.
 
Ok, so I've been reading the site plenty about 'new-wave' pct, i.e. not using Nolva/Clomid.

I'm all for it, and the vets here seem to give it the thumbs-up...can someone just check that I've got this right?

Here's what I have and am planning on using:

*Sustain Alpha (5 on 2 off as prescribed)
*Adex 0.5mg every 3 days
*Diesel Test Hardcore (a divanil/trib/herbal test booster same as Unleashed or Post Cycle - using this as I already have it to hand)


Does that look about right? Am I missing anything that will make a difference?

For reference my cycle is as follows:

Wks 1-10: 500mg Prop EW
Wks 1-10: 50mg Var ED
Wks 3-10: 250iu HCG E4D

Thank you in advance guys.

I think your pct is great bro... Looks real good... Now after pct I myself always just keep going with some sustain or derma till my next cycle but you do not have to.
 
Top Bottom