Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shibs' Take On Need 2 Sleep

I havent never taken a tylenol pm but got a sample of this in my prior orders a few times.

both my gf and i have tried 1 cap before bed and had to catch some z's rather quickly. Woke up alert and not feeling sluggish at all.

I took this once when i took n2kts after 7 pm and needed to get some sleep to be up and ready for work. Solid product to have on hand!

I havent never taken a tylenol pm but got a sample of this in my prior orders a few times.

both my gf and i have tried 1 cap before bed and had to catch some z's rather quickly. Woke up alert and not feeling sluggish at all.

I took this once when i took n2kts after 7 pm and needed to get some sleep to be up and ready for work. Solid product to have on hand!

2 caps into a pre bed shake will work wonders - only to 3 if you're needtogetaas :D

Hell yeah man nice review and hope you made it to bed before falling over asleep LOL, i love this stuff right now. Biggest difference is really really vivid dreams like i woke up and was thinking wtf how am i in bed? Had some sexy dreams too...haha nice avatar by the way ren and stimpy FTW!

Top Bottom