Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shibs' Take On Need 2 Sleep

shibs

Stay frosty
So, I've been taking need2's Need 2 Sleep for a few weeks now. I usually have a really hard time falling asleep at night, because well I'm a huge night person really. So the first time I took it, I took 2 caps (1 serving) and it made me feel kinda drowsy a long time (over an hour) later. When I went to sleep, I can tell you first hand that I had some of the most clear and vivid dreams ever. It was intense. I woke up feeling great. Next night, double dose (of course lol) and it didn't really make me that drowsy. But again, the dreams were intense and long, showing that I got a lot of REM sleep. i woke up the next day feeling just as good. Now that I've been taking them for a while I notice that I don't get as drowsy but the REM sleep is just as good. So tonight for a little experiment, I pulled the caps apart and mixed them in with my protein shake and holy fuck. It's hitting me like a wall lol. I started feeling tired halfway through my shake (plus no bad tastes). I'm sure the sleep is gonna be great tonight, plus it's actually making me feel drowsy right now which is what I need :) so to review..

doesn't make you drowsy until later on (unless you mix it directly into a drink lolll)

GREAT sleep

4 caps instead of 2 didn't produce a significant enough difference to make me decide on taking 4 ed.

Enjoy :)

nice review. I to am a night person, I have an extremely hard time falling asleep even when I'm wore out. How many hours of sleep were you getting? My biggest problem with sleep-aids is how drowsy I feel the next day.

Shibs, you're right on the money with the dreams. I've been having problems the last few months with sleep. Typically going to bed at about 11pm, but waking at 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. you get the idea.
Now on 2 caps a night Need2Sleep. Although I don't notice any "getting to sleep" effects, the effects I do notice is that I have super intense, twisted dreams EVERY night, the ones where you wake up like what the F&*% was that?!
last night i dreamed that the world was taken over by zombies, all the roads had been replaced by venice-style water channels, and whales were jumping over me, free-willy style. crazy i know lol

I do also get a good 5 - 5.5 hours of sleep before i wake. although i would love to sleep like when i was a teenager , i just don't think that's going to happen. supplements or no supplements.
all in all i feel like im getting a better rest, no matter how much or how little sleep i actually do get. definitely gets you into REM much faster.

its the melatonin doing that guys. I used to take 6grams of that stuff and i only took it to have crazy dreams LOL

lol @ ur dream instrumentalist

So, I've been taking need2's Need 2 Sleep for a few weeks now. I usually have a really hard time falling asleep at night, because well I'm a huge night person really. So the first time I took it, I took 2 caps (1 serving) and it made me feel kinda drowsy a long time (over an hour) later. When I went to sleep, I can tell you first hand that I had some of the most clear and vivid dreams ever. It was intense. I woke up feeling great. Next night, double dose (of course lol) and it didn't really make me that drowsy. But again, the dreams were intense and long, showing that I got a lot of REM sleep. i woke up the next day feeling just as good. Now that I've been taking them for a while I notice that I don't get as drowsy but the REM sleep is just as good. So tonight for a little experiment, I pulled the caps apart and mixed them in with my protein shake and holy fuck. It's hitting me like a wall lol. I started feeling tired halfway through my shake (plus no bad tastes). I'm sure the sleep is gonna be great tonight, plus it's actually making me feel drowsy right now which is what I need :) so to review..

doesn't make you drowsy until later on (unless you mix it directly into a drink lolll)

GREAT sleep

4 caps instead of 2 didn't produce a significant enough difference to make me decide on taking 4 ed.

Enjoy :)

solid review here.I too am a need 2 sleep fan :) been on and off it for over a year with great results still

Top Bottom