Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

She said yes!

congratulations!
 
Being a bachelor is exhausting, I'm more than ready to get out of the game. Wedding is going to be in 15 months in July, but from what I hear places get booked a couple of years in advance so the planning has to start now. It's going to be quite large, an outdoors wedding on a resort in a state park overlooking Lake Erie. Should be pretty fancy; all I really care about is the honeymoon, thinking about Tahiti or ,maybe Hawaii?? Lots of time to sort it out though.

Oh, and yes our dogs get along wonderfully :)
 
True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...
 
tommy2tone said:
True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...

lol, great quote!
 
pdaddy said:
lol, great quote!

good luck pdaddy, glad ur happy bro.

just don't let her eat the wedding cake

Q: What is the one food that will completely kill a woman's sex drive?

A: Wedding Cake ;)
 
congrats maing!! Best of wishes to you, though I doubt you'll need it.

Whiskey
 
Thank you to each and every one of you, Daisy chck it out I'm copying you :)

Awittyusername, yea we're thinking of Maumee Bay State Park, I didn't know you were local, cool, you might have to stop by for the open bar :p
 
A whole lot of good bro's and broettes up in here!


Daisy, she's beautiful by the way, such little angels aren't they
 
Congratulations bro! Does this mean your cycle free forever then? Your fiance is pretty smokin bro! Am I invited? hahaha
 
hankes64 said:
Congratulations bro! Does this mean your cycle free forever then? Your fiance is pretty smokin bro! Am I invited? hahaha

I'll send you an invite, hey you'll be 21 by then too youngblood
 
Top Bottom