Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

She left me

ha1a1

Yeah my yoga instructor bitch left me cause I verbally abused her after I went to the dentist and dropped some codeine. I called her a "fucken idiot dickhead exhibition look at me attention seeker infested bitch" we had to break the lease we had and move out. The real estate agreed because she told them she felt threatened and was going to make a police report. I said sorry to her the next day but she wouldn't accept my apologies. I am now living with my buddy who was released from jail and is an ex heroine/crystal meth addict.

Yeah my yoga instructor bitch left me cause I verbally abused her after I went to the dentist and dropped some codeine. I called her a "fucken idiot dickhead exhibition look at me attention seeker infested bitch" we had to break the lease we had and move out. The real estate agreed because she told them she felt threatened and was going to make a police report. I said sorry to her the next day but she wouldn't accept my apologies. I am now living with my buddy who was released from jail and is an ex heroine/crystal meth addict.
What a fantastic opportunity for personal growth! You and the meth addict can help keep each other stay away from chemicals (because obviously you need to take codeine like you need a third asshole) and the drug addict can help you work through your anger issues!

Win/Win!!!

Seekest thee therapy now, dickhead. Being under the influence is no excuse for what you said to her. If it was just what you said she wouldn't be scared. You clearly frightened her.

Who gives a fuck you jap dick faggot

What a fantastic opportunity for personal growth! You and the meth addict can help keep each other stay away from chemicals (because obviously you need to take codeine like you need a third asshole) and the drug addict can help you work through your anger issues!

Win/Win!!!

Seekest thee therapy now, dickhead. Being under the influence is no excuse for what you said to her. If it was just what you said she wouldn't be scared. You clearly frightened her.

u mad

:confused: Do you mean in the classic "Mad Hatter" sense of the word, probably a little, but then aren't we all (yes, I know, an utter waste of classic literary reference but I couldn't resist).

Mad at Ha1? The virtual behavior of an [emotionally retarded] internet persona evokes no emotion in me, one way or the other.

Honestly, I thought I was just stating the obvious. :whatever:

:confused: Do you mean in the classic "Mad Hatter" sense of the word, probably a little, but then aren't we all (yes, I know, an utter waste of classic literary reference but I couldn't resist).

Mad at Ha1? The virtual behavior of an [emotionally retarded] internet persona evokes no emotion in me, one way or the other.

Honestly, I thought I was just stating the obvious. :whatever:

Lol

Top Bottom