Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sh*t's about to get real in Ferguson, MO

Can I satire?

it was not lost on me...i'm just sorta incensed with all the fucking free time that motherfuckers seem to have on their hands when i'm working 7 days a week and dropping into the rack at 3 am and back up at 630 am like 10 damn days a month...my momma must have dropped me on my fucking head :mad:

most of the people i know are too damn busy trying to keep the wheels on the bus to engage in social unrest (let alone theft and wanton destruction of private and public property)...fuck, i don't even have time for a vacation...those people in ferguson got the world by the ass.

This x1000

This just in:

White people just burned down the unemployment office in downtown St. Louis and have begun looting all of the bootleggers' and dope houses.

About 2 dozen protestors stood on the 5 fwy in SD this morning at 7am. Right in La Jolla, a very rich coastal city for drug kingpins and Jews hoarding gold. Shut down one of CA's busiest freeways.

About 2 dozen protestors stood on the 5 fwy in SD this morning at 7am. Right in La Jolla, a very rich coastal city for drug kingpins and Jews hoarding gold. Shut down one of CA's busiest freeways.

if there was any real justice in this world, you'd be allowed to run motherfuckers like that over...just squash'em...like that chink did to the spook-n-spick bikers that were harassing he and his family in their suv...

if there was any real justice in this world, you'd be allowed to run motherfuckers like that over...just squash'em...like that chink did to the spook-n-spick bikers that were harassing he and his family in their suv...

That actually happened in MN yesterday. A driver plowed their car though the protestors and dragged a woman.

Also, speaking of those bikers that broke the SUV windows and dragged the man from the car and beat him in front of his wife an infant - The one who broke the passengers window was an off duty NYC detective.

Top Bottom