Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sh*t's about to get real in Ferguson, MO

What is this even about? What happened?

What is this even about? What happened?

Protesting the unjustified deaths of 30+ blaque young people at the hands of other young blaque people in Chicago & New Orleans every weekend

Wait ... that's knot it. Knot a word mentioned about that.

although he didn't commit felony strong arm robbery

but what he did to the police officer after the evidence has come out is crazy as fuck.

I wonder if the roles (races) were reversed if white people would steal dress shoes and work boots instead of Jordans and burn food stamps instead of the American flag.

I wonder if the roles (races) were reversed if white people would steal dress shoes and work boots instead of Jordans and burn food stamps instead of the American flag.

most of the people i know are too damn busy trying to keep the wheels on the bus to engage in social unrest (let alone theft and wanton destruction of private and public property)...fuck, i don't even have time for a vacation...those people in ferguson got the world by the ass.

^^^ This, I'm too busy working and paying bills to give a fuck what race kills what race. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat

Top Bottom