Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex with juiced chick

Wulfgar said:
ya, her clit was pretty damn big. Kinda freaky @ first but her sex drive was out of this universe, which esily made up for it and I looked past it(and moved it out of the way).
it was really the only major side I could tell on her. she wasnt hairy, didnt stink or anything, feminine facial features. she was pretty damn jacked though. I wanted her to like bodyslam me and shit but she was actually very submissive.

Ummm.. Could you PM me her number? I gotta take her out for a spin!

Submissive?!?! WTF? I'll help her with that..

Man, I love it when a woman has a nicely sculpted back.. I love hitting it from the back and just rubbing on a nice set of rhomboids and erectors.. Then grabbing her shoulders and actually feeling muscle.. so friggin' hot

T-Matt

instant.muscle said:
haha matt's a dog

Hey, I never, once in my life, claimed that I'm too good for sloppy seconds.....

And I think that makes me one helluva guy.. :biggrin:

T-Matt

I would never recommend eq, winstrol or deca to a woman either, but Id rather her get the stuff from me, than from some schmuck in the gym. I insisted she didnt try them, but she wanted to see for herself.. Like I said doses were mild and it wasnt for longer than 3-4 weeks. It was enough for her to realize those drugs were not meant for her.. She will only use var, clen and gh now, nothing else.. Var doses were Weeks 1-2 5mg/ed, Weeks 3-8 10mg/ed! At 10mg, her strength is great, she is hard and vascular. No woman should go higher than that in my opinion. She asked me about primo before, but I told her no. She listens now.. :)

T-Matt said:
I would NEVER recommend a woman use winstrol or EQ, as, they are moderately androgenic... Break outs and accessively oily skin is to be almost guaranteed with the use of either of the two.

The same stripper that I knew who took 10mg of 'var actually started out at 5mg/d an was unsatisfied with the results. I remember the day I saw her 5 days after she bumped her dosage up to 10mg and she was like "OMG MATT! Look at me! I am rock hard! The pumps! My stomach is tighter.. OMG, I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!"

As far as Primobolan use in females, I personally know only one female who has used it. From what I can remember she was using it at 50mg/e3d and was absolutely loving it. She was doing triathlons at the time and noted that it really aided in her recovery. She said that she'd normally be sore for up to 3 days but with Primo she felt fully recovered after 36 hours. She also noted that her sex drive increased 10-fold. I, would have loved to take her sex drive out for a test drive because she had some of the best gluteal development I have ever seen. The Primo REALLY leaned her ass out, she looked absolutely fucking phenomenal in a two piece :bootyshake:

If anyone has any other feedback, I'd love to hear it.. I know there are a lot of woman reading this thread and I want them to feel secure in knowing that they can ask any questions they want and not get flamed. :)

T-Matt

ItalianMuscle27 said:
I would never recommend eq, winstrol or deca to a woman either, but Id rather her get the stuff from me, than from some schmuck in the gym. I insisted she didnt try them, but she wanted to see for herself.. Like I said doses were mild and it wasnt for longer than 3-4 weeks. It was enough for her to realize those drugs were not meant for her.. She will only use var, clen and gh now, nothing else.. Var doses were Weeks 1-2 5mg/ed, Weeks 3-8 10mg/ed! At 10mg, her strength is great, she is hard and vascular. No woman should go higher than that in my opinion. She asked me about primo before, but I told her no. She listens now.. :)

Same comment y'all - "She asked me" "I told her" .... lucky you are reasonable in your recommendations. Not everyone is & more often than not. Where did you learn your info that you tell her? What if she researches herself vs. ask you? That's my point when I dig in on this stuff - because for you its not such a big deal if you go an extra 5 mg ED or whatever, for her it might be. SHe should know wtf is going BEFORE she even gets into it. Most don't. And then to set the expectations - "lean out & tone up" -- ok fine. How's the diet? If you are gonna pop some var & your diet sux, guess what? You don't look like Monica Brandt in 2 weeks. Or how about - hey I'm breakign out like a bitch & my voice is cracking on 5 mg of var ED. Hmmmm, might be winny. Would she know anythign about that? Everythign that you learned she should be able to pick up most of it from research. And not just from one source of info. OMG there are some "old school cycles" for 'female bodybuilders" still floating around the Internet that are probably something Vicki Gates was overheard to be taking for Ms. O.

Anyway sorry for the soapbox & to T-Matt- fantastic if you include diet & training on your queries - again, most don't. They just want the quickie advice. Again, I don't think its productive to flame anyone asking, but if you want to discuss it, let's get down & discuss it. Women can make whatever decision they want about whatever they put into their systems - but I'd prefer they were informed & took responsiblity for themselves before they do it. "My bf said..." just doesn't give me a warm fuzzy. Knowledge is power and responsibility for yourself is the ultimate in control

Bro
what are the negative sides if a female bumps up to 40mg ED on the var?
thanks

ItalianMuscle27 said:

heavy_duty said:
Bro
what are the negative sides if a female bumps up to 40mg ED on the var?
thanks

Probably expect sides like mega acne. Mostly there's just no reason for going that high - cost & sides wise. It is pretty well-documented, at least anecdotally that there's really no reason to go above 25 mg absolute tops. If someone is willing to go that aggressively, then I would expect they would be willing to go to a different compound.

Sassy69 said:
Wulfy - you ever have a day of just normal missionary style sex w/ a nice "girl next door" sorta lady?
I think that would be kinda freaky. "Normal" sex...Ive forgotten what that is. Ive been doing kinky shit for so long its kinda the only thing that gets me off anymore.

Wulfgar said:
I think that would be kinda freaky. "Normal" sex...Ive forgotten what that is. Ive been doing kinky shit for so long its kinda the only thing that gets me off anymore.

this does not surprise me.

Good posts, Sassy. As always.

Top Bottom