Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex... sexual relationships, lack there of... etc..

i began that process... she was informed i would only see her a couple times per week... and that we are now merely dating... she may end up reading this and wanting to end it herself, but i doubt it seeing how she cries and believes she loves me quite a bit... we shall see what happens...

Man, your situation sounds very, very familiar. I guess I am still in a similar situation. The truth is, if you can't show her any affection any more something is not right. You you have to make a decision some time, one way or another. you can't continue to do it to your self or to you G/F. All girlfriends/wifes deserve to be have love and affection and be treated number 1.
I know I could not give this to my last G/F, I knew she was not the one. Alhtough I hurt her, I felt I had to step aside and not lead her on any longer.

Sometime it is hard to tell if you are in love, but you always no when your not.
Which are you?

Stop wastin time, life is too short!

madbomber31 said:
ever been in a relationship that was sexual and was often so... but the sex disappeared? i no longer have sex with the current girl, i no longer even kiss on her or show any affection whatsoever... it's like being with a friend except their are candid sexual remarks and a sexual history.... that and the fact that she still wants it... any thoughts at all?

...thats really messed up.....and....well thats all the thoughts I have on that......thats messed up.

Sounds like you need to hit a cycle, followed by lots of HCG and clomid. Get those twins out to play.

Bouncer

bouncer, i dont have twins... i have an "only child" :) sheesh man, now i feel bad.

hello mr. madbomber...i figured there'd be something about us on here. anyway... i want you to know that i do love you, and if we are just taking a break, i can deal. if that is not the case, talk to me please. i just know that i have that ring ... and that you wouldn't have done that if i didn't mean something to you. i'm happy to give you all the time in the world to think. i just hope that makes you realize that you miss me. if not, please let me know.
-me :confused:

Dude.

You've said what's goin on ,
but you haven't said the most important thing :WHY?
Only for you to answer bro, good luck you two.

Top Bottom