Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex and muscle growth answers

I meant that testosteron levels are not fixed. The endocrine system has a variety of feedback mechanisms that ensure proper amounts of hormones are being produced to fulfill various functions.

If the endrocrine system were zero-sum (i.e., when one party gains a certain amount, the other party loses the same amount) then if you were training heavy it would be impossible to gain or maintain sexual function, produce semen, etc. In addition, that would also mean that muscle growth would shut down until the testicles were full.

However, testosterone is produced AS NEEDED. Provided there are sufficient macro/micronutrients in the system, the body will produce enough to fuel sexual function, muscle growth, body repair, etc. Test. levels are dynamic; if there's a greater need, the body will produce more. (This is to a certain extent, mind you.)

In addition, the body is CONSTANTLY creating sperm cells. The life of the little buggers is pretty short; every 48 hours or so they all die off, and are therefore produced constantly.

Does this mean that sex every day definitely won't decrease performance? No. Higher levels of serotonin, etc., may decrease the drive to push yourself in the weight room, and test. levels may suffer SLIGHTLY. However, I'd say that short of the ELITE athlete who needs every advantage he can get (i.e., before a race or contest, whatever), this is not something to worry about.

So all of you: Get laid, whack it, do what you gotta do. You only live once.

:D

Top Bottom