Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Setting Up For My SECOND Cycle! Input needed!

DJLegacy2k1

What's up everybody,
(do we really need stats for someone as oldschool as me on here?)

26 years old, 5'11 1/2" (ha!), 190 lbs, bf% checked later this week.

My first cycle was Test E for 10 weeks with a 4 week T-bol (40mg) kick start. I ran Armoasin throughout the cycle and through PCT along with some HCGenerate and Nolva.

My second cycle idea is looking like this:

T-Bol (if I can find it in stock): 40mg ED Weeks 1-4
Test E: 500mg EW 10 weeks
Masteron E: 400mg EW 10 weeks

Anyone suggest another good kick start since Tbol has been hard to find in stock lately?

Now I know I dont NEED an AI running these two together but what should I keep on hand for ON CYCLE control if I notice any issues? I think Letro may be over kill.

Also since this is a little more indepth tham my first cycle what kind of PCT should I run for this, help laying out my PCT is greatly appriciated! I know the Nolva/Clomid PCT is looked down upon, so whats going on with all of the new SCRIP with OTC PCT product stacks? Whats everyone combining now?

I am looking for solid gains, as well as my cardio will be upped due to summer basketball so Im hoping to drop some body fat at the same time!

Hit me up with all help, questions, comments, concerns!

Thanks
-Legacy
:evil:

Last edited:
your sarcasm impresses me even more

come on bro use ur loaf,,, Google

Dude, do you see how long Ive been on this site, dont get smart, I have plenty of people that I speak with daily and Im looking for their informed input, not some newb whos post consists of telling me the names of 2 pct drugs.

Youre a complete tool...

I know what drugs are used for PCT, Im asking experienced people what they have liked best for PCT as in combvination of script and OTC drugs and dosages for this type of cycle.

If you have nothing of worth to say, stay out of the threads. The point of making threads is for people to DISCUSS things, not to tell people to use google you tool.

Thanks, please stay out of my threads before I let the mods remove you from it.

-Legacy

Dude, do you see how long Ive been on this site, dont get smart, I have plenty of people that I speak with daily and Im looking for their informed input, not some newb whos post consists of telling me the names of 2 pct drugs.
Youre a complete tool...

I know what drugs are used for PCT, Im asking experienced people what they have liked best for PCT as in combvination of script and OTC drugs and dosages for this type of cycle.

If you have nothing of worth to say, stay out of the threads. The point of making threads is for people to DISCUSS things, not to tell people to use google you tool.

-Legacy

1. you didnt state that in your post
2. you dont know me so fak you
3 Your acting very pretencious,,, who the fak are you to say what I am ,,, the mere fact that my post wasnt very detailed proves that maybe I am not as clever and savvyed up as some other ppl, but you have no right to abuse you sad post count which stinks of delusional grandure.
4. Just because you have more post than me you think your the only one who can act smart,,,, it was all in jest,, your the one who got angry, u flamed me

GD

Anyways,

Back to the people that can actually contribute to this thread, please ignore all previous banter with this other guy.

Thanks
-Legacy

Youre a complete tool...

-Legacy
you've been on the site long enough to surely be able to answer these basic questions yourself?
they are really really basic.

I've been here longer same amount of time you have, are you going to ditch the "do you know how long I've been here" for the "look how many posts I have" line now?
your attitude is disgusting. Can't imagine how arrogant you'd be in real life

yo dawg do you know who i amm.
You're on here asking for help, with an attitude like that?! truely amazing.

Yeah, Im an asshole when a kid come into a thread and gives a 2 word response to a question? Give me a break...Seems like hes the one just trying to get his post count up hence my attitude towards him. His response was neither helpful or in depth. I can go into anyones thread and name 2 drugs, doesnt mean its helpful and obvously depending on who youre talking to matters, I wouldnt go tell RADAR or NELSON or NEEDTO the names of 2 drugs and leave their thread with no details.

Anyways, you 2 have a nice day.

-Legacy

Top Bottom