Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Set up my cutting cycle!

LostCauze

I'm currently about to start my PCT after an INSANE 4 weeks of Diesel/Forma and starting around mid May I would like to start my cutting cycle. I've never done a cutting cycle before so I need some help with setting one up.

Here is what I currently have in my stash:
1-Beastdrol
1-Forma Stanzol
1-Katanadrol
2-Epi-Strong
1-Dieselbolan

I'm looking to get shredded and, if possible, maintain the current weight that I'm at. I've heard people using Beast/Katana and Beast/Epi but I'm really not sure what would provide me with the best results. Also I'm planning on running a fat burner as well (probably Oxy-Elite, unless you have another suggestion).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i would run the beastdrol/epi bridge that is a nice combo for sure and then you can throw in the
run the beast conservatively and epi can be dosed as high as 60 if you're feeling up to it, have your supports in place
Stacks -

check out the heat stack, that is a killer one for sure!!

for the beast you can run that at 20/20/30 and
start epi the 3rd week as well at 30/30/45/45 that would be nice and simple for a total of 6 weeks

for the beast you can run that at 20/20/30 and
start epi the 3rd week as well at 30/30/45/45 that would be nice and simple for a total of 6 weeks

This is a bad ass cycle. I've ran this before with great success. Throw in some formastanzol and a solid fat burner. You should get shredded provided diet is in check.

Diet won't be a problem, I've got motivation to push me =) Do you think I should run the Katana anytime during the cycle? It says its for lean muscle gains and fat loss, or do you think that it would be unnecessary?

Also since I'm new to the whole cutting cycle I'm not really sure how I should go about it. Should I cut first then go on a lean/clean bulk or just cut during the cycle? I've always cut for bulking cycles and have had great success but eventually the fat gains catch up

Top Bottom