Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

serum

Bro the serum really really sucks as a creatine source....its good for energy cause of ingredents such as bee pollen..so DEFINETLY go with the powder for a creatine source......my suggestion...if you could get it cheap (which probably will be hard) get some cell-tech!!!

just wanted to give you a heads up on the Alpha Lipoic Acid content on cell-tech, most of it is inactive. Oxygen kills it, and since it's not in a capsule form it will be destroyed, or at least most of it. You can buy dextrose really damn cheap just look around.

RISKYBIZ is completely right. Creatine serum is a waste of money. Creatine is not stable is solution. For celltech, it also is a waste. You could make the same product for much cheaper buying dextrose at the grocery and ALA in capsule for. Then take these together and you have a better and cheaper celltech.

I've tried it before, when I first started lifting and it seemed to help. It may also be mental, or the bee pollen thing I'm not sure. I've heard reports that most of the stuff is inactive, maybe you gotta get it fresh to be good, try it, if it works and is worth the gain go with it. Look at it this way, does it mater if it works cause it does, or because you think it does as long as its working :).

One thing I don't like is the lack of gain you'll get from it, half the fun of normal creatine is the water it takes into your muscles and makes you look a lil bigger :) Serum won't do that as much if at all.

I work at GNC and about a year ago we pulled the stuff from the shelves. About three weeks later we put the stuff back up. They never told us why we took it off the floor, but usually its because it didnt have what it claimed it had in it. Nevertheless we put it back out. My opinion, go with an effervesent creatine or a micronized. Oh yeah...we do get commission at GNC for certain products, so if you come in and havent done your research....you may get taken.

www.geocities.com/supplementguide

Last edited:
creatine serum is pure shit, like everyone said... stick with pure creatine monohydrate without flavoring... 5 grams of powder = 5 grams of creatine.... you know youre getting your creatine with that...
Some good ones are mass quantities volumex and EAS phosphagen
YUM

Top Bottom