Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious question...

I always call my white friends nigger in front of black people and the darkies never get offended, what's wrong with that dumb bitch buffgay I hope u put her in her place

Or if u didn't put her in her place hopefully u got so butthurt u came on EF and made a thread about it

Reactions: ceo
Or if u didn't put her in her place hopefully u got so butthurt u came on EF and made a thread about it

That happened years ago, but I'm still fuming about it so I wanted to get it off my chest.

Jk, I tried to be polite. I didn't really tell her off, just told her that I'd say whatever I want and that I want trying to be rude.

The level of offense taken was way disproportionate to what was said, even worse so because it wasn't any of her business and I was even saying anything bad about anyone.

And there you go... You did intend on using Gay as a derogatory term, just not towards a gay person.

Casually, and in joking, calling a friend gay is not derogatory towards anyone.

How many times do people say fgtbshngr, or some variation, on here? All the time, and nobody gets mad or offended because it's just a joke.

Now, let's say some noob signs up just to come here and tell us how offensive it is to say "gay". We'd all tell her to fuck off and that wouldn't be a joke.

You're so right buffgay! And Mormons are the only people that go to the real heaven! You feel better now?

Top Bottom