Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

serious protein question

TheCorruptor

i've been wondering this alot lately...

can one brand of protein actually be superior to another brand? isnt protein just protein??? does brand really matter that much???

i personally go with Optimum, i get the 10lb sacks for like $50.00, and i go with that simply becausen its the cheapest. something like nitrotech is like $50.00 for a few pounds, but why? is it really THAT much better?

any thoughts would be great

Theres a lot of differences, but wether or not its worth it for the money is up to you. Some proteins are not pure whey, some use cheaper sweeteners, some are really crappy tasting, and so on. Theres a lot more to it than just that though.

I find designer protein to be the best protein, I actually have strength results when using it. Mammoth 2500 is also great, its also a weight gainer.

But I also got great results by using prostar, a really cheap crappy tasting protein. Just try them all bro and pick one. Its the only real way to know for sure.

Cell is a great volumizer, but it will put a hole in your pocket. alos use optimum, but I have access to EAS products, I get there for dirt cheap, so that's what I use now. I have been looking for a good weight gainer, do you guys know of any?

Chops

Top Bottom