Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sequester

Barry:

Put on the big boy pants and stop pouting because we finally cut the rate of increase of government growth. You're still going to spend more money this year. They made a small cut to your increase.

Now stop whining and figure-out how to do a cut that's at least 5x bigger.

Thanks,

Common sense, taxpayers and future American children everywhere who don't want to spend their lives paying your bills even after you're dead and gone.

Fact #1: There is no money. Fact #2: It'll hurt bad when the cuts go into effect, but it will hurt worse later if it's delayed again. Let's just get the truth out on the table, and deal with it NOW! Cut education spending, cut free health care, cut senior care, and fire & police services... Whatever they're threatening to do; just do it! We'll survive. Then cut taxes on businesses so they can hire people again, and those freebies won't be needed after all. No pain, no gain, but sadly the politicians don't buy into that.

Charles

Can anyone explain these "new" revenues that the Dems want? It's obviously not coming from income taxes...is it closing loopholes? I'm all for that no matter what because some of those loopholes are blatant subsidies. But if they're asking for increasing taxes, which is likely, than they can go take a flyin leap. The republicans caved on revenue which I gave em credit for, now the dems come back a couple months later and want a new round of taxes. I hope the republicans squat down in that running lane and don't budge.

Nice life

Top Bottom