Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

seems like every woman i've met has either been raped or was abused as a child

ok you bunch of jackass men
when i was a kid i know of 2 girls that were raped or molested by family members
ones grandfather would get her out of her bed and take her to his room
the other one, i remmeber in 5th grade, we were having a break and she was telling us that her dad would tell her to pretend his penis was a banana...at the time (yes then 5th grade was innocent) we would just go ewwww and yuck but i wish i had said someting to my mom back then but i didnt

and im sure alot of guys have been molested but women are more likely to talk about it than guys are
Guys dont want people to think they were weak at any time in their life for someone else to take advantage of them in that way

Sorry but A whole lot of women lie about it. I've known several that have lied and finally came clean about it.

Think about it....crying rape is the ultimate in attention seeking behavior.

I personally think raping someone deserves the death penalty, but accusing an innocent person of it deserves it also.

nefertiti said:
Holy long post batman!

thanks for sharing that story.
I would and can understand how a little girl would not report it or tell an adult, but if you were raped as an adult, I don't think it would be about shame. An adult can use reason in a situation like this as where a child cannot.
I think any adult woman who is raped or attacked has a duty to report it.

I've never been abused, but I can tell you there is no doubt that I would report it and fight. That is my character.

Did your parents ever report your rape? or was this dirtbag ever convicted?

My ex's sister was brutally raped by their gardner, and they never went to the cops, they fired the guy after 6 months of fidning out and sent thieir daughter to therapy. She was 8 or 9 yrs old and today she is a VERY FUCKED up 30 yr old.
My ex was a sick druggie sex addict which leads me to believe he was also raped by the same guy but the family chose to deny and ignore. No one wins when it's not reported!

TC2 said:
I personally think raping someone deserves the death penalty, but accusing an innocent person of it deserves it also.

No true victim would ever disagree. Lying about something so horrific is the most dispicable behavior ever.

That type of horseshit is a HUGE part of what has made it so hard for the real victims to report the crimes.

Nefer -

I can't imagine how difficult, horrible, etc your situation was. Especially being that you were a little girl at the time. It's a given that a girl that age wouldn't report - I am not even sure that every girl that age fully understands what occurred.

That's exactly why an adult with full faculties should be advocating courageously reporting these crimes so that the sick asses that do this don't end up victimizing someone practically helpless.

I understand it's not easy for anyone no matter the age, but certainly there needs to be someone standing up saying it's not only okay to report, but it's the right thing to do - it's your duty. Someone to stand up for what's right using stories of courage, perseverance, etc to set examples for those that are questioning their fortitude or that may one day face such a dilemma.

jh1 said:

No true victim would ever disagree. Lying about something so horrific is the most dispicable behavior ever.

That type of horseshit is a HUGE part of what has made it so hard for the real victims to report the crimes.

Nefer -

I can't imagine how difficult, horrible, etc your situation was. Especially being that you were a little girl at the time. It's a given that a girl that age wouldn't report - I am not even sure that every girl that age fully understands what occurred.

That's exactly why an adult with full faculties should be advocating courageously reporting these crimes so that the sick asses that do this don't end up victimizing someone practically helpless.

I understand it's not easy for anyone no matter the age, but certainly there needs to be someone standing up saying it's not only okay to report, but it's the right thing to do - it's your duty. Someone to stand up for what's right using stories of courage, perseverance, etc to set examples for those that are questioning their fortitude or that may one day face such a dilemma.

we're in sync ;-)

blueta2 said:
thanks for sharing that story.
I would and can understand how a little girl would not report it or tell an adult, but if you were raped as an adult, I don't think it would be about shame. An adult can use reason in a situation like this as where a child cannot.
I think any adult woman who is raped or attacked has a duty to report it.

I've never been abused, but I can tell you there is no doubt that I would report it and fight. That is my character.

Did your parents ever report your rape? or was this dirtbag ever convicted?

My ex's sister was brutally raped by their gardner, and they never went to the cops, they fired the guy after 6 months of fidning out and sent thieir daughter to therapy. She was 8 or 9 yrs old and today she is a VERY FUCKED up 30 yr old.
My ex was a sick druggie sex addict which leads me to believe he was also raped by the same guy but the family chose to deny and ignore. No one wins when it's not reported!

I don't ever even remember it being brought up. I was in a bad way at the time and I think their only concern was me. They might have asked me if I wanted to...and I probably said there was no proof three years later and it would be worthless.

I honestly can't say if it's (it being the motivations for secrecy) different as an adult, because obviously I have no experience with that. I do understand where you are coming from...I suppose I just have a bias on that particular niche of the issue.

nefertiti said:
I don't ever even remember it being brought up. I was in a bad way at the time and I think their only concern was me. They might have asked me if I wanted to...and I probably said there was no proof three years later and it would be worthless.

I honestly can't say if it's (it being the motivations for secrecy) different as an adult, because obviously I have no experience with that. I do understand where you are coming from...I suppose I just have a bias on that particular niche of the issue.

After 3 yrs it is hard to prove.
You seem like your life is on the right track so your parents must have done a great job :)

Top Bottom