Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

second cycle pct advise please .

bigmike1984

hi guys im currently planning my second cycle and would like to discuss my post cycle therapy plan . My first cycle was similar but without the d,bol and with sustanon 250 only once a week untill week 5 when i upped to twice a week (500) i gained some size and alot of strength and where the strenght has stayed with me the gains have not been so succesfully kept i feel this was due to my poor pct. and would like to make sure this isnt the case again during this my second cycle .

my stats are

age 27
weight 182 lb
training 5 years plus ( 5 years properly)
diet is very clean balanced diet of high protein, complex carbs, fruit ,vegetables, wholegrains and plenty of water daily plenty of lean meats fish eggs milk whey nuts cott cheese before bed etc

My cycle will consist of omnadren 250 (basically sustanon) deca 200 and dianabol 10mg and will go as follows

weeks 1-10

monday omnadren 250 deca 200

thursday omnadren 250

(dianabol will be taken at 30mg a day for the first three weeks )

weeks 11-12

monday omnadren 250

thursday omnadren 250

week 14 start pct

now this is where im looking for guidance i have instant access to all pct drugs clomid nolvadex hcg etc so please leave your viwes on how much of what and when i should aim to be taking for a successful pct to get full recovery and keep as much of my gains as possible .

supposely after doing some research on the nolva and clomid for pct they really don't do much, they only surpress the estrogen and not completely remove it. So when the nolva and clomid are out of your system your still left with the high amount of estrogen that will possibly keep ur test down and tear your gains down. My advice would be that you should get arimidex. I believe that nolva and clomid should only be used during your cycle and only when you feel or see gyno related symptoms because you still want to have that estrogen too help with gaining more mass and strength. I've used nolva and clomid in my recent cycle(test and dbol) for PCT and I didn't really recover as I did with a regular test and winny cycle , it took me longer, so I'm starting to realize the nolva and clomid are useless for recovering. Hcg seems like a good idea.

If anyone feels differently or knows more about the subject please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for the input snake appreciate your views mate so how would you run the airimidex
Pct wise , I'm aware about nolva being mainly for fighting gyno so
Gonna keep some on hand although my first cycle showed no signs of gyno I'm
Aware that's not to say this cycle won't
Also what are your views on the hcg as I've been advised
To take it at 1500 three times over a week two weeks after last shot

Lastly I have read a lot on clomid therapy being important pct? What are the normal
Or common dose for clomid if ran as pct?

Top Bottom