Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle. Low dose with Deca and Test enth

Hi everyone. I´m considering to run a cycle with Deca and Test enth. This would be my second cycle, and I´d appreciate if you could give me some feedback to make a wise decision.

I did my first cycle one year ago. It consisted on 250mg/week of Testoviron for 10 weeks. I decided to start with a low dose because I was afraid of the side effects. I had faster recoveries between workouts during the cycle and gained 10 lbs by the end of it. No side effects at all!

My goal for this new cycle is to loose fat and avoid loosing muscle. I´ll be doing a lot of cardio exercises (mainly swimming and jogging) and moderate sessions with weights. I´ve already started taking 1 pack/day of Animal cuts this week and I´ll keep taking it for the next 15 weeks. My diet includes 150 - 200 gr of protein per day, mainly from chicken, fish, eggs and a good supplementation with amino acids rich in BCAA.

I´m 29, 185 cm (6'1''), 100 Kg. (222 lbs). I gained unwanted weight (mainly fat in my midsection) because I ceased doing any exercise during the past 5 months (damn job!). Now I´m back to my normal lifestyle and do want to get even!

I know that Deca is a good roid to get lean, but I also know that it´s not a good idea to run it alone. The size of my budget allows me to get Test enth and Deca with the following dosage: 10 to 12 weeks with Test enth @ 250mg/week and 10 weeks with Deca @ 200mg/week. I´m not considering any pct because I didn´t need it on my first cycle (and this will be a low-dose cycle too).

Do you think that I can achieve quality results with this low-dose cycle or it will be a waste of money? Remember that burning fat and avoiding self cannibalism are my goals.

Do you think it´s too dangerous to run this cycle without the pct? Consider the results I had on my first cycle.

I welcome all the advise and tips you guys have for me.

Thanks a lot!

animal cuts is garbage and does nothing. deca is NOT a good roid to get lean, its actually the opposite since you retain alot of water. you WILL need a pct for any cycle, 250mg of test a week will shut down your natural test production withing 3-4 weeks. i think you should work on your diet and training before jumping into a cycle, youll be more pleased with the results.

You need a PCT. You will propably regret it without it. If your spending the money to get your gains and your hard work, than spend a few more dollars and do a PCT to keep them. And get your body running descent again afterwards.
I think everyone here is going to tell you thats not the best cycle for getting cut.

Deca is not a cutter unless you severely tweak your diet and ancillaries, besides the mass it will put on prepair for Deca dick (limp moodle=no sex)and you were lucky never run a cycle without PCT and ancillaries like Adex, letro, provirion ,cabaser ...etc. depending on the cycle,unless you want bitch tits!

RADAR

Re: ÷àñòíûå èíòèì çíàêîìñòâà

Good bye spammer!

RADAR

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom