Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle, 8 weeks in, advice please

SD Yeah ive always been naturally skinny, runs in the family. Father didnt fill out until late twenties after the military, my older brother is 28, 6'1 and hasnt gotten over 170 his whole life. Must been a shit basket of genetics.

KC- I dont mind the pinning, my girlfriend is a nurse so she does all of them, and with a 25ga needle i never feel it anyways lol

ive decided to go forth with the tren for the next 4 weeks and picking up some provi and will start asap

SD Yeah ive always been naturally skinny, runs in the family. Father didnt fill out until late twenties after the military, my older brother is 28, 6'1 and hasnt gotten over 170 his whole life. Must been a shit basket of genetics.

KC- I dont mind the pinning, my girlfriend is a nurse so she does all of them, and with a 25ga needle i never feel it anyways lol

ive decided to go forth with the tren for the next 4 weeks and picking up some provi and will start asap

go for it bro , Im curretly running tren btw pinning eod with prop..

I love the prop, little pip here and there but its great because the sides are minimal compared to longer ester tests IMO. How long have you been running the tren? good results?

Imo never run tren at the end of your cycle. Atleast not first time. It will prolly shut you down really hard. And thats why i like to have test in my system stleast two weeks arter last pin. Also tren is nothing you should decide on doing that fast. Ita a harsh drug with harsh sides.

With taht said, 100mg eod is a nice place to start. Also make sure u have prolactine control on hand..

tren ace will be out of your system in a few days , there's no need to run test 2 weeks longer .

My thoughts 100%!!!!

Horrible unresearched cycle not flaming just tellin it how it is.

I agree. Why run test 400 with test prop?

It's also a good idea to run the test past the tren 2-4 weeks. You're going to need some caber or prami also.

Your PCT needs some work too, Man. There are a great number of threads on the subject including a sticky so I won't touch this. If you write out an update, I'm sure you will get guidance. Or keep it as is and log how that works out for you.

You mentioned adex. Are you running it during your cycle or any AI?

You're a young guy and tall. I don't believe in the skinny gene thing. Food makes you bigger. It would've been nice to start at over 200 but whatever.

Good luck. I'll follow along for a bit.

I do agree with some of the guys regarding your food intake,you nee to work on that and theres only one way: eat more basically

tren ace will be out of your system in a few days , there's no need to run test 2 weeks longer .

Im not talkig about when it clears your system. Im talking about thw feeling you get when its out. Really rough ride to clear test and tren at same time. You feel better if you run test a few weeks after :) imo

You were 6'3 at 171 before cycle, you were way too skinny with no base, and yes the best thing you could come up with is the genetic excuse..

I was 5'8 130lb at 18 years old, now at 23 im 5'9 230 with no roids, still droping fat and gaining muscle.. Admit you were looking for a shortcut with no hard work..
Your diet and training must be shit, keep making genetic excuses why you were skinny..

I agree. Why run test 400 with test prop?

It's also a good idea to run the test past the tren 2-4 weeks. You're going to need some caber or prami also.

Your PCT needs some work too, Man. There are a great number of threads on the subject including a sticky so I won't touch this. If you write out an update, I'm sure you will get guidance. Or keep it as is and log how that works out for you.

You mentioned adex. Are you running it during your cycle or any AI?

You're a young guy and tall. I don't believe in the skinny gene thing. Food makes you bigger. It would've been nice to start at over 200 but whatever.

Good luck. I'll follow along for a bit.

Took the words out of my mouth I just didnt feel like writing all that.

Top Bottom