Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

scout69

hamstershaver

New member
after reading all your threads im quite interested in knowing more about you
you seem quite intelligent and well read
how about a mini interview

what college did you go to and what was you major?
what gang are you affiliated with?
how big is your wang?
how much time did you serve in the slammer?
do you wear one of those ankle monitors?
how many people have you shot in your lifetime?
do you like eminem?
how many chicks have you pmd asking to look at your salami?
 
"he's a good bro" is not to be used to score e-cock hammy.. you should know better.
 
dude i cant believe how fuckin gay this thread is
 
2 years in prison no gang affliation I do where the ankle braclet till march and I'd say slong 13 inches lol I wish in the 8 mark never really took a ruler down there buddy..never shot no one but have been shot once in the knee it skinned nothing bad..never stabbd anyone but stabeed twice again no serious injuries 3 years served in the military went to RECON school shot marksman licensed to drive the Hum V as well as the Bradley fighting vehicle favorite weapon 50 cal machine gun..And I'm not gay
 
scout69 said:
2 years in prison no gang affliation I do where the ankle braclet till march and I'd say slong 13 inches lol I wish in the 8 mark never really took a ruler down there buddy..never shot no one but have been shot once in the knee it skinned nothing bad..never stabbd anyone but stabeed twice again no serious injuries 3 years served in the military went to RECON school shot marksman licensed to drive the Hum V as well as the Bradley fighting vehicle favorite weapon 50 cal machine gun..And I'm not gay
did u get banged in prison?
 
Oh Ya, Fuck U All , Fuck The Judge, Fuck The MotherFuckin' District Attourney And The Prosecutor And Fuck You MotherFuckers In The Jury Box, Fuck All U, Cause I'm Out U All Ain't Never Gonna See Me In This Motherfucker Again, This Time Catch Me!!!!!
























































BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!
 
scout69 said:
2 years in prison no gang affliation I do where the ankle braclet till march and I'd say slong 13 inches lol I wish in the 8 mark never really took a ruler down there buddy..never shot no one but have been shot once in the knee it skinned nothing bad..never stabbd anyone but stabeed twice again no serious injuries 3 years served in the military went to RECON school shot marksman licensed to drive the Hum V as well as the Bradley fighting vehicle favorite weapon 50 cal machine gun..And I'm not gay
excellent answers bro, green for you when i recharge
 
wootom obviously you dont like me to much but did i get banged in prison no..that dosnt happen as much as you'd think from movies a rape in prison is an automatic evtra 5 years as for not being gang affiliated i did have my share of fights well if you consider me vs 20 bloods or crpts a fight but you knock out 5 you earn respect and all is good..none of that shit was easy for me so unless you where in prison and could experience being in a cell or lockdown for 42 days not being able to leave a cell unless your takeing your weekly shower it's really nothing to joke about I met plenty of guys that are never comming home will never even see the outside ever it's not a jokeing matter
 
scout69 said:
wootom obviously you dont like me to much but did i get banged in prison no..that dosnt happen as much as you'd think from movies a rape in prison is an automatic evtra 5 years as for not being gang affiliated i did have my share of fights well if you consider me vs 20 bloods or crpts a fight but you knock out 5 you earn respect and all is good..none of that shit was easy for me so unless you where in prison and could experience being in a cell or lockdown for 42 days not being able to leave a cell unless your takeing your weekly shower it's really nothing to joke about I met plenty of guys that are never comming home will never even see the outside ever it's not a jokeing matter
what were u in for and dont lie
 
scout69 said:
wootom obviously you dont like me to much but did i get banged in prison no..that dosnt happen as much as you'd think from movies a rape in prison is an automatic evtra 5 years as for not being gang affiliated i did have my share of fights well if you consider me vs 20 bloods or crpts a fight but you knock out 5 you earn respect and all is good..none of that shit was easy for me so unless you where in prison and could experience being in a cell or lockdown for 42 days not being able to leave a cell unless your takeing your weekly shower it's really nothing to joke about I met plenty of guys that are never comming home will never even see the outside ever it's not a jokeing matter


dude, please use this: . , ? !
 
You all wanted to know what i caught a case for well..Here you go..2 Counts of Aggervated Assault( Some Guy Hit A Girl I Tryed To Jump In The Middle) The guy pulled out a knife I ripped it out broke his finger in half and beat him pretty bad, Than beat up the friend he was with..After the fact I told them they ever lay another hand on a female I will cut there balls off and mail them to Florida..That caught me two more charges for Terroristic Threats..The State I'm in has no self defense law so going to trial I was faceing 20yrs I took a plea bargain for 3 years..Did 2 with good time and here I am..
 
scout69 said:
You all wanted to know what i caught a case for well..Here you go..2 Counts of Aggervated Assault( Some Guy Hit A Girl I Tryed To Jump In The Middle) The guy pulled out a knife I ripped it out broke his finger in half and beat him pretty bad, Than beat up the friend he was with..After the fact I told them they ever lay another hand on a female I will cut there balls off and mail them to Florida..That caught me two more charges for Terroristic Threats..The State I'm in has no self defense law so going to trial I was faceing 20yrs I took a plea bargain for 3 years..Did 2 with good time and here I am..

Now, I remember who you are, you were Scout 420 a few years back and you had threads about being busted by steroids by your ex-gf's father coming and finding roids and calling the cops on you.
It was strange b/c you had that and then made a thread about aggravated assault. I just reread them. Story never did make sense to me

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=244032&highlight=scout420
 
BrothaBill said:
I just reread them. Story never did make sense to me

Being that message boards are a medium of written communication, it's amazing the number of people that are unable to properly write or spell.



:cow:
 
samoth said:
Being that message boards are a medium of written communication, it's amazing the number of people that are unable to properly write or spell.



:cow:


Word. What's up scout. I want an old scout. I had a late 60's I think it was, but got rid of it, I was too young to know what I had

Whiskey
 
Whiskey said:
Word. What's up scout. I want an old scout. I had a late 60's I think it was, but got rid of it, I was too young to know what I had

Whiskey

I had an International Scout I think it was a '67 with the Sportop. The sportop was cool in the summer taking it off but the Scout didnt last long the way I treated it.

B12579.jpg
 
Top Bottom