Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scientists (Including Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) say "warming" stopped over a decade ago

bigmann245 said:
i still say the earth goes in cycles. you cant compare 100 years when the earth went through billions of years of change. if they would spread the data out more they would see the cycles more clearly. shit in the 80's they claimed it was going to be an ice age.

that is definitely important to consider. and why it's possible that CO2 global warming evidence is a coincidence. but not a likely one

i do believe we need to change and get away from fossil fuel as fast as possible. not just the climate scare but ever since we started using fuel for energy we have been consuming so much of it what will we do when its no longer available? its only been what, 200 years since we first started using oil at high quantities? oil has been used since 347 AD but only for medicines and war paint and such. in a short 200 years we have went through billions of years of oil and according to my research if we keep up our oil usage there is only 45 years left of oil in the ground.

Re: Scientists (Including Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) say "warming" st

bigmann245 said:
i do believe we need to change and get away from fossil fuel as fast as possible. not just the climate scare but ever since we started using fuel for energy we have been consuming so much of it what will we do when its no longer available? its only been what, 200 years since we first started using oil at high quantities? oil has been used since 347 AD but only for medicines and war paint and such. in a short 200 years we have went through billions of years of oil and according to my research if we keep up our oil usage there is only 45 years left of oil in the ground.

there are always new ways to get oil from unconventional sources. The actual supply of oil isn't really the problem... but the downside is that this will have to be done at great costs, both ecological and monetary. our economy would probably go down the shitter if it came down to oil shale and tar sand

Al Gore is making millions of dollars endorseing Global Warming.. Thats his motivation period/

Top Bottom