Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Schaumburg Illinois Gyms

STAGG

23 yr male currently moving from Colorado to Schaumburg Illinois. Anyone from the area have any good recommendations on gyms? Any good websites out there that give reviews of gyms in the area?

Sorry man, cant really help, just saw you were moving there. Lived there when I was VERY young...anyhow, the Chicago area has ALOT of different gyms to choose from, so once you get up there, or even online, hit up the yellow-pages and ask around. Thats the best advice I can give. Hope you enjoy the place, I have nice memories.

I go to Xsport here in Chicago. Im sure its one in Schaumburg. The Xsports out here is popular as hell, should be the same out there.

Damn im suprised I just checked there site and its not one there yet, Ill sure they will put on there in a few months because the building them like a MOFO. Its one in Niles though, thats not too far from Schaumburg.

Schaumburg is a big, prosperous suburb. There's a Lifetime there, but as far as a good 'hole in the wall' type of place (which is what I would like but can't seem to find out here in the Chicago burbs), they seem to be disappearing :(

Still, Lifetime will have great 'scenery' :p

Top Bottom