Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saw Role Models lastnight

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
Movie is funny as hell. non stop laughter. The crowd was laughing so hard at times I couldn't hear what was being said. Just wanted to tell them to STFU! Wasn't one of those flicks where all the good parts are in the trailers either. i will definitely be adding this to my collection when it comes out on DVD.

Go see it!

Movie is funny as hell. non stop laughter. The crowd was laughing so hard at times I couldn't hear what was being said. Just wanted to tell them to STFU! Wasn't one of those flicks where all the good parts are in the trailers either. i will definitely be adding this to my collection when it comes out on DVD.

Go see it!

thank you. seeing this tomorrow.

Going to check it out now. The trailers didn't look too killer, but I like the actors..

Anyone seen Sexdrive yet???

Been a while since I've seen Superbad. I don't think it was as funny, but it's up there.

I saw Alien Carpet Munchers from Outer Space IV last night. Great cinematography. I was very impressed.

r

it was funny

esp the last 30 min

Top Bottom