Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saw Matrix Reloaded... thought it sucked...

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
yeah, fight scenes were ok... the first 15 secs. After that I had a hard time believing that someone that could fly and stop bullets moving a high velocity would have a hard time with ONE chinese man or 5-6 bumbling henchmen with swords.

To me, Agent Smith stole the show for the most part. His calm collected delivery of his lines was perfect.

Why did the twins not become intangible before the impact and explosion moment?

Morpheius seems to be watered down and weak now. Remember in Matrix that fight scene where he was captured in the bathroom? Damn, he had some moves then.. what happened?

Trinity still looks like shit with that Dixie Chic hair split.

The best line of the movie.....

Neo (in the hallway of doors) "What do you want?"

Agent Smith "I want EVERYTHING"

>>click<<

Morpheus "Does that include the bullets in this gun?"

Gotta disagree with you on this one AAP...Reloaded is slowly becoming my favorite all time with each consecutive time I view it.I do agree with you on Hugo Weaving(Agent Smith)though,he is awesome.One of the best villains I have seen in years,in both of the Matrix installments.

the only sequal that i have seen that was better than the origional was "godfather II".

"matrix' was only passible in my humble judgement; have NO desire to pay money to see "matrix part doosh".

rnch said:
the only sequal that i have seen that was better than the origional was "godfather II".

I thought that Aliens was much better than the first Alien. (Yes, I'm a dork.)

I don't think it sucked, but it didn't live up to its expectations. And it's like they didn't even try to bring it to a close, what is this "to be continued" bullshit?!?! Why didn't they just come up with a cool ending, and I think they could have left it sort of open-ended, and we'd get the point.

I think terminator 2 had alot better special effects, story line and acting than terminator 1. T1 was not really designed to have sequal so it didnt seem like there was much planning beyond what you saw in the movie itself. T3 will be even better.

THEY DID THE MATRIX MOVIES LIKE THEY DID THE BACK TO THE FUTURE MOVIES. FILMING THEM BACK TO BACK.

Top Bottom