Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Save your hair and here is how

Realgains

Make your own Spironolactone cream. Sprio is a very effective and proven anti androgen at the scalp and will work with any androgen and not just DHT.

This is a re-post as I have continued to get pm's about spiro.

Buy some Dermovan cream off the net.
Buy some spironolactone(aldactone) off the net or ask your doctor. He will give you a scrip for some if you tell him what you are doing.

Now for every 20cc of cream mix in 600mg of crushed spironolactone. I use an electric coffee grinder.
You can heat the cream up for a few seconds in the micro and suck it up with a syringe.

This makes a 3% spiro cream and this percentage is more than enough.

Dab it on your finger tips and apply it to the receeding areas. You can heat it up for a few seconds in the micro and or wet your fingers for better application. It goes on well and doesn't smell bad as does the spiro in alcohol based creams.
It drys well and you can't see it. It's like a "moose" or very light gel.
Put it on before bed and or in the am.

Use Nizoral 2% shampoo every other day as well and you will have a great hair loss prevention plan. I have yet to loose a single hair since adopting this plan.

RG

:)

Would it help to make it stronger? or not? I can get SPIRONOLACTONA 25mg tabs (500 tabs) for $80

--JMasters

so it doesn't stink? I don't like the gel hair look, do you have to have it on all the time or can you just use it at night? I spike my hair with other stuff would it have effect on the spiro mix?

Iwan2bsolid2 said:
so it doesn't stink? I don't like the gel hair look, do you have to have it on all the time or can you just use it at night? I spike my hair with other stuff would it have effect on the spiro mix?

Actually it drys to a complete dry look bro and very quickly too........its more like "moose" than gel

Other stuff will have no negative affect on the spiro bro.
I have it on all the time as I like how it helps with maintaining my hair style.

superchicken said:
imo topical spiro is the ideal way to prevent hairloss. zero systemic effects.

Thats correct bro...absolutely no systemic absorbtion, unlike using it orally!

RG:)

is SPIRONOLACTONA same as spironolactone?

should you use this everyday or alternate it between that and nizoral 2%?

I meant to post abotu this, I did over at AF. I am using a NINE percent spiro cream with the method realgains suggests, and I am actually regrowing hair on the same cycle I lost it from earlier, (850mg test+proscar)...I'm using it thick, 2-3 times per day along with nizoral 1%, folligen (i think this has had a big impact as well, www.folligen.com) and minoxidil 5% 1 time per day.

Top Bottom