Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Save my Boobies!

myd

I am feeling and seeing my boobs are disappearing!!And getting really soft like grandma's..by doing this diet and exercise.
How would you keep them up there ?

myd said:
I am feeling and seeing my boobs are disappearing!!And getting really soft like grandma's..by doing this diet and exercise.
How would you keep them up there ?

Doing your chest exercises will help support them but lowering bf% = boobie loss.....

:(
I never had too big but I had them up-on. Now it is soft and kida started hanging. Comes by age, huh?
I heard they do this brazilian butt-lift, they lipo the fat out from where u don't want and they'll inject to the butt. They should do the same with tits.

myd said:
:(
I never had too big but I had them up-on. Now it is soft and kida started hanging. Comes by age, huh?
I heard they do this brazilian butt-lift, they lipo the fat out from where u don't want and they'll inject to the butt. They should do the same with tits.

Not sure if they do it in the US but if I recall they do that in France.

Yah, boobies...

It's either abs or boobs can't have both naturally.

If you vary your bench press and flies - inlcine and flat (some say decline too) it will help when you build up the pec muscle and pull the skin up in doing so.

Oh and use body creme on the girls...

I'm thinking of saving up some $$$ to buys me some new gurlz.....

jenscats5 said:
I'm thinking of saving up some $$$ to buys me some new gurlz.....

The only thing that would turn me off - ok things - 1 if they do a bad job, 2 replacing them after 10 or so years...
:worried:

velvett said:
The only thing that would turn me off - ok things - 1 if they do a bad job, 2 replacing them after 10 or so years...
:worried:

It seems I'm becoming immune to surgery....no big deal anymore... :worried:

I'm more worried about the scarring & yes, the potential bad job aspect....

am I allowed to pipe in with advice here, my having a penis and all?

I've heard a few girls say they held on to more boobage if they supplemented with saw palmetto while dieting down. If true and not just imagined its probably due to SP's anti-dht and estrogenic effect.

jenscats5 said:
It seems I'm becoming immune to surgery....no big deal anymore... :worried:

I'm more worried about the scarring & yes, the potential bad job aspect....

That's where u do your risk management - its a ridiculously common surgery & if you do your due diligence on your doc & understanding the procedure. Its improved significantly even since I had mine done in 2000. And further if you are already very healthy, that will go a long way towards a speedy & healthy recovery.

My "scarring" is all but non-existant at this point literally. ALso u can get the TUBA procedure w/ no scars. Just do the research & make good decisions -the really the only thing left to be concerned about the usual stuff related to using anesthesia.

wootool said:
am I allowed to pipe in with advice here, my having a penis and all?

I've heard a few girls say they held on to more boobage if they supplemented with saw palmetto while dieting down. If true and not just imagined its probably due to SP's anti-dht and estrogenic effect.

[B]Your avi is disturbing

Just disturbing.

Really.[/B]

Top Bottom