Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Satchboogie's Post Cycle Pics..

little chris..

thanks bro.

my next cycle will be a mean cutter.
gonna run:

primo at 400mg a week
deca 400mg a week
dbol at 20mg a day for entire cycle.
proviron 25mg a day for entire cycle.

cycle will be 10 weeks.
2000 cals a day.. 3-4 cardio sessions per week.
workouts as usual.

will fuck my girl at least 3 times a day so if you guys consider that cardio i guess ill be doing at least 21 sessions per week. i will make sure to insist on going on top. immediately after my ab workouts i will stick her doggystyle as, for some reason, i feel my abs contract like a mothafucka.

now...i know some will bash my extended aa17 intake but whatever!

goal is to shed down to 8% bf.
that'll put me in the 200 pound range.

5'11 and 200lbs at 8% is a nice size. As for the 10 weeks of dbol I would just take my liver protectants cause 20mgs p/d at that bad even if its for 10 weeks.

As for my next cycle I'm at a crossroad. I got my 11 weeks of test at 300mgs and I'm sold on the EQ at 500mgs for 12 weeks. But I'm not sure whether I should go with.....

Primo for 10 weeks at 300mgs

OR

Fina for 6-12 at 100mgs eod

OR

Masteron for 7-12 at 50mgs eod

I like the primo but I'm gonna be doiong alot of sticking throughout the entire cycle. Masteron is hard to get but may have a source. Fina will give me the best results but scared of the sides.

any thoughts?

personally i dont like fina AT ALL!

masteron is great but since any masteron you find will be underground, i'm a little skeptical about it.. before seeing lab results that is.

the great thing about primo is that its human grade schering and you really cant go wrong with it.

true, plus I used the primo before and had good results with it so if its not broke why fix it? Just wish schering would make 200mg primo.:D :D

Thats what sux bout Primo and Var....$$$$$$fuckin expensive!!!!

Gator

Look good for a bulker and u obviously know whats up from ur cut pics.

About the dbol....im goin 6wks at 35mgs and then another 4wks @20mgs plus a whole other cast of characters for the next 6months.......How sweet it is!

Gator:D

Top Bottom