Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 lgd log

Thanks for following along guys. I had a great back and bis workout last night. Can not tell a difference with the LGD yet, hopefully it's soon to kick in. My workout looked like this...
Medium grip pull UPS warmup
3 sets/ 20 reps
Barbell rows 185lbs
4sets / 6reps
Wide grip lat pull down behind head
145lbs 3 set/ 12 reps
Dumbbell rows 80lb dumbbells
4 sets /16_12 reps
Reverse Flys
3sets / 10 reps
Cable bicep curls
60lbs 3 sets 12 reps
Preacher hammer curls
20lbs 4sets/ 16 reps... I really focus on squeezing and moving slow, getting my.mind to muscle connection here

Sent from my SGH-T769 using EliteFitness

Had a great shoulder workout last night. Noticed I was a little more vascular than regular, don't know if LGD helps with that or not. My workout looked like this...
15min jog to warm up
Dumbbell shoulder press 70lb each
3sets 8 to 6 reps
Front raises 30lbs each
4 sets 12 to 8 reps
Outward raises 20 lbs each
2sets 8 reps (right shoulder started to hurt)
Shrugs 90 lb dumbbells and drop sets to 45 each set
3sets 8 reps drop to 12 reps of 45s

I did shoulders yesterday too.. they were on fire after the workout. Good work Drew.

How do feel with the LGD so far bro?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I feel like muscular endurance has gone up a little. Haven't seen much improvement in strength yet but I'm sure it's soon to come. I also forgot to add that I did 3 sets of seated shoulder press @180 for 12 to 8 reps

following brother! still havent used it yet.Only sarms product i havent tried.Interested in results.

On my last week of 8 running lg + gw. After week 3 the magic started happening for me. I started each workout with a strength exercise then did some auxiliaries which made it a hybrid strength/hypertrophy run. I cut down on cardio to eliminate any possible interference. Lots of strength gains and put on some size. Will def do another run. Following this now too :)

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Top Bottom