Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms S4 & Bridge stack

veneto82

I just ordered some Sarms S4 from site sponsor, which should arrive in appox 1 week. When it arrives i will be about 4 weeks into my PCT which consisits of Post Cycle, Unleashed, Sustain Alpha and clomid 25mg/ed.

I Will start running the Sarms straight away on week 4, i also have bridge on hand. Should i run them both together or run the Sarms first then bridge?? Thinking this could be a good stack. I will also be running more unleashed, need2slin and gear after 4 weeks of PCT!!

I just ordered some Sarms S4 from site sponsor, which should arrive in appox 1 week. When it arrives i will be about 4 weeks into my PCT which consisits of Post Cycle, Unleashed, Sustain Alpha and clomid 25mg/ed.

I Will start running the Sarms straight away on week 4, i also have bridge on hand. Should i run them both together or run the Sarms first then bridge?? Thinking this could be a good stack. I will also be running more unleashed, need2slin and gear after 4 weeks of PCT!!

They'd make a good stack but you may want to do the sarms first and continue with BRIDGE until the next cycle. If you mUST do clomid, do with with the sarms.. Remember, sarms will suppress after a while so even though it can "extend" a cycle, you'll need to stay off for a while before hitting the gear again. Until then, continue with UNLEASHED and BRIDGE. Good luck.

thanks Nelson but gear was the product from needtoo store, not gear as in roids... wont be hitting another cycle for about 2-3 months from now which will only be a mild 6 week one. Hoping Sarms and bridge will get me through until then.... would S4 really supress at 50mg/day for 4 weeks??

thanks Nelson but gear was the product from needtoo store, not gear as in roids... wont be hitting another cycle for about 2-3 months from now which will only be a mild 6 week one. Hoping Sarms and bridge will get me through until then.... would S4 really supress at 50mg/day for 4 weeks??

there would be hardly any suppresion at that dose if any. Run your pct and then run the sarms as a bridge.

there would be hardly any suppresion at that dose if any. Run your pct and then run the sarms as a bridge.

I disagree. When you're trying to recover, you need all the help you can get. UNLEASHED and BRIDGE provide that support while your body normalizes.

Sarms has its place , but if you use it throughout all the time you're not on cycle, you will have a suppressed HPTA.

Top Bottom